Chapter 24

Two things before I start this chapter. One, out of pure boredom and the fact I have no life some how I made this collage of Taehyung, and since I'm always bored if you want me to make one of what ever I am more than willing to, I did this all in one night. Two, thank you for all the comments, votes, and reads I have been receiving, but I think I'm going to end the book soon and make a second part to it, no clue, but what I do know is that when my ideas stop for this book I will end it and instantly start a second part (if wanted). You can follow me to know all the details. Sorry but last think, I want to say sorry to a friend of mine because I was mad at her and may have said some things that I really do regret. I love her and I love you all, and now on with the story.

Your POV:

After a couple minutes Taehyung came back with a facial expression that scared us all.

You know what I'm just gonna end it here.

Just kidding😊. onward👉.

"Taehyung are you ok?" I asked worried because when he walked back in he had an angry look in his eye and an evil grin. "I'm perfectly fine."

I was scared of him at that moment and for some reason I didn't trust him, and apparently neither did Jungkook and Taeyong.

Everyone's eyes has been on Taehyung for a while because there was something different about him, and it was confirmed when he pulled a gun on me.

"Taehyung what are you doing!?" I asked in pure horror. "Calling Pizza Hut, what do you think I'm doing? Since I can't have you all to myself if I just kill you right now no one can have you, and don't worry about my brother I'll just kill him to for everything he's done to me?" As ha was talking he was swinging the gun around. "And Jungkook, poor sweet Jungkook..." I was shocked. What has Jungkook ever done. "Leave Jungkook and Taeyong out of this! If you want to kill me kill me!"

Truly I don't want to die but I don't want others to die more.

"No can do sweetheart. I have to kill Jungkook because of all what he did to me. Understand this, I'm not just doing this because I want you all to myself and if I can't have you no one can, but I'm doing this for revenge purposes. Jungkook cheated on me with Jimin which caused me to want to kill myself, you cheated on me with my brother and Jungkook, and taeyong mad his life to destroy mine, so why not kill you all."

He had reasonable thought on why to kill us all, but how did learn about me.

"You know I lied to you about something. Do you remember that day I cried on you shoulder and I told you about my ex that killed herself? Well she did in fact die, but not by her own hand."

I was confused he said he loved her.

"I found her making-out with Taeyong over there so we ended up getting in an argument. As we were arguing she yelled out 'I thought I was loved but I was not, I thought I was cared for but I was not, so now I'm just gonna end it now' and she pulled out her pocket knife, but I said no wait I'll just help you. And as she was in shock by my statement I took the knife from her hand and drove it in her side until she was nothing but a dead corpse."

I couldn't do anything but cry at the story he told how could I have married a monster, and to think he was planning on killing me the whole time.

I looked over at down at my phone and saw a message from Jungkook.

🐰: distract him while I call the cops but please be careful.

I looked over and nodded telling him to do while I mouthed 'be careful'.

"How could you, you fucking monster, she loved you and you killed her! I bet you don't even know the whole story do you!?" I yelled at him to distract him so Jungkook could sneak out and to try to seek some justice for the girl he killed. "Oh I knew, just like how I knew about you the months that I was gone. My parents told me, they have eyes every where, I knew you cheated on me just like she did. Now you're going to die just like she did."

He held the gun up to me and pulled the trigger, be the bullet hit me it hit someone else.

"T-Taeyong?" I said with tears threatening to fall.

Sorry for the short chapter there's a chance that they will get shorter as it ends, but as a friend told me more drama the better. I hope you enjoyed this chapter like y'all seemed to enjoy chapters 1-8 and 14. Thank you so much for supporting, reading, and voting it means alot to me. I love you all and see you next time. BYEEEE!!!!😁😁😁

Strong power Thank you!!!