Chapter 19

Before I get started I want to say that Taehyung is getting better looking every year, and the most important is thank you. I reached my goal of 1k, so as promised I will do what every you want. Just comment or message me saying what you want and I will try to do it. I love you all, so now let's continue with the book.

How can a guy be so emotional. One day Taehyung is all cuddly and cute and the next week he is distant from everyone, and getting drunk every other night.

Right now I'm waiting for Namjoon to bring Taehyung home from the bar. He's been so different lately, that he doesn't even listen to me anymore.

I started dozing of when I heard a knock at the door.

"Hi, Namjoon." I expected to see Namjoon, but when I opened the door I saw a girl around Tae's arm and Tae. "Who's she?" I said in total shock. "She's about to be my one night stand." He said completely drunk off his ass.

I didn't even feel like dealing with this tonight so I left with the keys and called Jungkook.

Calling Kookie:

Jungkook: Yes Y/N

Me: *crying* Kookie c-can I sleep o-over your house

Jungkook: Y-yeah, Y/N what's wrong

Truly I didn't want to talk about it right at this moment.

Me: I'll tell you when I get there. I'll see you in 10.

C

all ended

I didn't want him to ask anymore questions, I just want to be alone.

I was so stupid to forgive him.

Why do I have to be so forgiving?

Once I got there I saw Jungkook sitting on the steps infront of the house.

All I wanted to do was cry so I ran to him and cried in his arms. He comforted me, and his was differe t from Tae. It seemed like his was more caring and full of love.

"Y/N, let's go to my room and you tell me what happened." He said while lifting my chin.

I nodded and we walked inside.

Once we got there he led me to his bed to sit.

"Now can you please tell me what happened?" I wiped the tears from my eyes, but the soon came back. "Um, Tae has b-been coming h-home drunk for a c-couple of weeks now. Usually    N-Namjoon drops h-him off at home, b-because Tae calls him. Tonight he showed up h-home  w-with s-somebody e-e-else."

I broke down right infront of him. I was in so much pain that I couldn't take it anymore.

"I-I asked h-him w-who s-she was, a-and he s-said s-she was hi-his one n-night s-stand." It was so hard to finish that one sentence. It felt like my whole world wars ending.

"I'll kill him!" He said then punched the wall. "N-no please don't. J-just let me stay h-here until I-I'm ready to go." His eyes softened when he seen my sad and slightly frightened face face.

He sat by my side, and we gazed into each other's eyes.

While we were lost in each other's eyes, we ended up leaning in. Our lips met in a soft and gental kiss.