Chapter 17

Jungkook and I spent the whole day talking, laughing, and walking with each other, but the omly thing that's been on my mind was what Jungkook asked at the cafe. Was Tae planning on divorcing me?

I got home at 9:47 and Tae was home.

"Taehyung?" I asked looking for him while walking up the stairs. "Yeah, I'm upstairs!" He yelled down to me.

I sped up the stairs because I wanted to get this over with as quick as possible. "Tae, I'm going to ask this question and I want you to answer it as quick as possible." I said looking down, and Tae nodded confused but agreeing. "Are you planning on divorcing me?" His eyes widened from being surprised. "What, no, what makes you ever think that?!"

Embarrassment and relaxation passed over me when his answer and his question came. "I met with Jungkook today at a cafe, and he asked me if I was planning on divorcing you. Then I started wondering if you wanted to divorce me. It was stupid but I just had to make sure."

I don't know why but tears started to fall from my face. I felt so bad for asking that question. Why has my trust lowered with him.

He came over to me and gave me a tight hug. "I would never divorce you. I love you to much, and I'm to selfish to let you go. Please stop letting stuff got to your head, it's not healthy."

It gave me reassurance and I really felt better.

I know he loves me more then he shows, but I just have to remember. Somehow he has dealt with my self consciousness for so long, I don't even know how.

We laid down to go to sleep, and I was able to sleep peacefully knowing that I could be with him forever.

Taehyung's POV:

I'm going to end up losing her and there is nothing to stop it.