Chapter 20

It's been three weeks since I've heard from Tae. He probably still looking for me.

Me and Jungkook has grown really close, and for some reason we confessed our feelings to each other.

Right now we went out to eat, but I noticed a particular blond mullet. (A/N: for some reason I was laughing when I wrote that, no clue why.)

"Kookie, is that Tae?" I asked shocked huh mostly scared. "Oh, shit yeah. Go by the bathroom and wait until I call you." I nodded an ran.

Taehyung's POV:

When I walked in to McDonald's I saw Jungkook and a girl that looked like Y/N, So I went to ask him about it.

"Jungkook, was Y/N just with you?"

Your POV:

Once I got by the bathroom they called my number, so I had to hurry up to get the food.

I ran to get the food and out side to the car, but sadly I heard a deep voice hell after me.

"Y/N! Y/N, Come back!"

(A/N: Ok I'm sort but I have to.)

I really didn't want to but I guess I had to turn around.

"What!? I'm not going to talk to you until we go back in, so you better prepare you speech while we walk in."He nodded and looked down at his feet while we walked in.

When we got there Jungkook gave me a worried look, and I nodded to him telling him it's ok.

"So Taehyung are you going to tell her now?" Jungkook asked with anger in his eyes and tone. "Why, kook?" I was completely confused. What's going on?

Jungkook's POV:

I'm not telling him to tell her for pay back, but I'm telling him to tell to tell her because she needs to know.

"She needs to know." I said sternly.

Taehyung's POV:

"Jungkook, no, please." I begged him.

I'm just not ready, she may not be ready.

I hurt her enough, but when she finds out about this she may just die.

Your POV:

"What's going on?" I asked completely confused. What are they hiding from me.

"Ask him yourself Y/N." Jungkook told me. "Tae?" I asked

"Y-Y/N, I..."

To be continued...

Truly I love doing stuff like this, but what do you think the secret is. I didn't make it as easy as the last one so have fun guessing.

Short chapter, yes I know but it will get better. Oh and last question who would you like to end up with Jungkook or Taehyung. Byeee love you!!!

Strong power thank you!!!