Finishing putting the last thing into the refrigerator, Helen took out a glass and filled it with water, feeling her dry throat begging for liquid. She downed the rest of the glass before wiping her lips and putting the lipstick stained glass into the sink before making her way back into the garage and to her car.

Time to go to the Phillips's house.

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★ ☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

Helen Brasstin made her way up the Phillips concrete stairs, clutching onto her pure before stopping at the front door.

This is it. Helen thought to herself before ringing the doorbell and taking in a deep breath.

Helen looked down at her shoes, hoping that someone was home so that she could finally meet the Phillips boy, and talk to one of his parents.

The door swung opened, revealing Mrs. Phillips who had a scowl on her face but when she realized that it was Helen, she replaced it with a tight smile, Helen placed a tight smile on her face as well, to seem polite.

"Helen! Oh my, it's been way to long!" Mrs. Phillips greeted, wrapping her arms Helen's shoulders, but Helen didn't return the favor causing Mrs. Phillips to clear her throat and take a step back.

"Well, come in," Mrs. Phillips said, taking a step inside and Helen followed her inside, looking around the nice house. "What brings you here, Helen?"

Helen turned towards Mrs. Phillips, her hands tightly clutched around the strap of her purse, "I think we need to sit down and have a talk, Brenda," Brenda's eyes widened, taking by Helen's face that this was something serious.

"Uh, sure! Follow me to the living room," Brenda said before quickly moving to the living room, Helen following close behind. Brenda Phillips had always been slightly afraid of Helen Brasstin, in high school Brenda saw Helen as a teen who would grow up to be a powerful woman, and she did. But maybe too powerful for Brenda's liking, it made her feel weak in the presence of Helen Brasstin.

Brenda offered Helen the love seat couch which she had gladly took, while she took the bigger couch. She took a seat, smoothing her dress as she stared at Helen with slight fear, letting out a low shaky breath.

"What did you need to talk about?" Brenda asked, worry in her voice as her hands picked at the end of her dress. She didn't know specifically why Helen was here, Brenda hadn't spoken to the woman in years, why did she decide to turn up now?

Helen looked at Brenda with sharp eyes, making Brenda want to tuck away under the couch, "I wanted to talk to you, about your sons recent behavior," Brenda looked at her confused, she never knew she had met Jacob.

"What do you mean? Jacob is a well behaved boy," Brenda laughed but quieted when she saw the look on Helen's face. "What could've he done?"

"Well, Brenda this may seem hard to believe, but your son, Jacob, hasn't been a well behaved boy like you think he is," Helen started, hands laced together in her lap as her eyes pierced at Brenda, making Brenda squirm on the leather couch, "Your son seems to have sexually done stuff to my daughter that she didn't fully consent to, and I wanted to talk to the both of you, to assure you that this will never happen again. To Scarlett or any other girl Jacob wants to put his filthy hands on." Brenda stared at her, mouth wide open in shock causing Helen to smirk and sit back into her seat, enjoying the look that Brenda was making. Brenda couldn't speak, she had always thought she had raised Jacob to be a well behaved and respectful boy, but she clearly didn't.