"Excuse me?! Well, she goes to a boarding school for that reason!" Helen shouted from downstairs, and Scarlett didn't know if she was talking about Jessica or herself.

Scarlett sighed, grabbing a couple of hand towels, taking one for herself and then handing one to a frowning Ally. "Here, run it under warm water and gently wipe the blood off your face." Ally did what Scarlett said to do, Scarlett doing the same before gently pressing the wet towel onto her face and quickly wincing after.

Ally winced, but then let out a sigh, "I don't know what to do now that you're going to school in Florida." Ally mumbled, looking down to the floor while lightly pushing on her face with the wet towel in hand.

Scarlett sighed, "My mom was just in the moment, it probably won't happen." She shrugged before looking back up in the mirror, watching as her hands rubbed the blood stains off her face.

Ally turned slightly, "But what if you are transferring? I won't know what to do if Jessica will try to do something to me again." Small tears suddenly fell from her cheeks, her hands slightly shaking and clutching around the damp towel.

Scarlett left the wet towel in the sink and sat herself in front of Ally, grabbing her hands and looking at the blonde girl in the eyes.

"I promise she won't hurt you again. I'll make sure of it myself." Scarlett said softly, putting a strand of Ally's blonde hair behind her ear.

Ally slightly smiled, watching as Scarlett stood from the ground and went back over to the sink and continued to do what she was doing before.

Ally also started patting the towel on her face until she felt something at the back of her throat. She brushed it off with a couple coughs until she felt it jabbing her throat, making it very uncomfortable.

Scarlett looked over to her friend in the mirror and grew concerned when she saw that Ally was holding onto her throat.

She stopped and paused, "Ally?" Scarlett asked, jumping back in shock when Ally ran to the sink and continued to cough into it, blood splattering out of her mouth. Scarlett looked down to her friend while trying not to gag at the amount of blood that was spit up into the sink.

"Ally!" Scarlett yelled, holding onto her friends arms, not really knowing what to do.

Ally coughed, gripping the sides of the sinks until it finally stopped and the sound of clanging from the sink was heard. Ally gasped while Scarlett had been holding the girl in her arms, they both looked at each other before they looked into the bloody sink and found a small tooth sitting at the bottom of the sink.

"Shit." Ally cursed and Scarlett looked at her with wide eyes at her language but let out a small giggle. Ally picked up the blooded tooth and looked at the redhead towering over her, "To bad the tooth fairy doesn't exist, right?"

A bubbled laugh escaped Scarlett before Ally joined and the two girls continued to laugh as they clutched onto their stomachs, doubling over each other.

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

"What the hell happened to you guys?" Was the first thing Ham asked when he saw Scarlett sitting on the living room couch with Ally and Jamie. They were now watching a movie and all had a bag of popcorn in their laps with blankets wrapped around their shoulders.

"Fight." Scarlett replied shortly, her eyes glued to the screen.

"With who?!" Benny asked worriedly as he stormed in front of his girlfriend which caused her to whine because he was blocking her view from the TV screen.