06

- chapter 6 :

"we're here." jin said as we all looked up, nodding. we'd been driving for thirty minutes and all that times a deathly silence hung in the air as namjoon repeated random muttering under his breath, eyes shut closed as he tried to dispose the image from his line.

i coughed and got up, eager to get out. i ran to namjoon's side as i finally coaxed him out, rubbing circles on his back. poor joonie.

by the time we'd all gotten inside the hotel with our luggage it was at least 2 am. we had chosen our partners for sharing rooms prior so there wasn't much commotion as we all headed to our rooms.

namjoon's incident wasn't forgotten and i doubt that any of us would be the same for some time ( a/n: sORRY FOR RUINING THE MOOD BUT ITS LIKE 3.33 AM HERE AND IM WRITING THIS BOOK CRI ;-; )

The pairings were, Jin and Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok, and finally me and my cousin Taehyung. And awkward silence settled between us as i coughed, grabbing his attention.

"what do you think that was?" i piped as he looked at me with small eyes, seemingly scared as well. "i don't know." he said as i nodded. it made sense. i don't think i'd be especially in a good mood after something like that either.

"nor do i want to know."