Prowl (tfa) x reader part 2

"Take the rest of your shift off." 

You arn't hurt nor shaken up from the short brawl but Prowl convinces you anyway.

He folds into himself, plates shift to different places and suddenly instead of Prowl, a motorcycle stands in front of you.

"Come on." Prowls voice comes from the motorcycle. Oh right, autobots can transform. You've always hung out with Prowl in the woods, and its easier for him to be in robo-mode among the trees.

You sit down on him and hold onto the handlebars. He revs his engine and you can feel it through your entire body. 'Ok this is..different. Whyyyy does it have to feel like I'm sitting in his lap. This should feel like getting a piggy back ride nothing weird why does it feel so weird.' You feel your cheeks heat up. oh great now you're blushing.

Without any warning Prowl takes off with surprising speed. You grip the handlebars and clamp your body against him hanging on for dear life. Having zero control over how fast or where you are going is scary!

"You have a surprisingly strong grip, for a human."

"Oh sorry." You ease up your death grip. "First time on a motorcycle." You excuse lamely.

"Relax. I won't let you fall." You trust him.

~

Prowl drives you to an (seemingly) abandoned factory.

As you drive into the base everyone stops what they are doing. Prowl brought a human? What is going on? You hear them murmer. You hop off and Prowl transforms back to his robot form.

"Everyone, this is Y/n. She's a friend." Prowl introduces you. Your heart skips a beat when he calls you his friend. You feel so honored, yet also something else.

"Wow "mister leave me alone" made a friend?" A yellow bot pipes up in a teasing tone.

"She isn't obnoxious like you are Bumblebee."

"What a way to treat your friends." He sasses back.

"Well I'm glad to be in the not obnoxious category." You smile.

"I'm Bumblebee! If you wanna have fun, talk to me." He's really animated when he talks, making wide gestures with his arms and striking poses.

"This here is Bulkhead, Optimus Prime, Ratchet and Sari!" He points to each bot and a little human kid. A chorus of hellos and nice to meet yous follow.

"Nice to meet you all." You smile politely.

You take a look around the base and come across a big ass painting with all the colours you can think of.

"I tried to paint your earths sunset. Do you like it?" A deep baritone voice asks. Bulkhead looks hopeful and almost shy about asking.

"Yes its beautiful! So many colours, it's almost like I'm there." You answer honestly.

Bulkhead likes art. You like art. Looks like you've just made a new best friend.

~

After an evening of fun and getting to know the autobots and Sari its late and most have already retired for the night. You are half asleep on a couch.

"Shall I bring you home Y/n?" Prowl's smooth voice rouses you a bit.

"Nooo I don't wanna.."

"It's late and you need your recharge."

You bury your head further into the couch pillows. "Don't wanna gooo.. house 's cold, n' lonely." You slur sleepily, not intending to be quite this honest.