Prologue

"Why can't I just buy the whole bottle?" A (h/c) male asked as he sat at a local bar. He was surrounded by empty shot glasses, a half empty bottle of vodka in the bartender's hand.

"I've already told you, (Y/n). We don't sell in bulk." The bartender sighed, refilling a shot glass and putting the bottle of vodka away.

"Why not? It'd sell like crazy. Besides, I've had a rough day at work today. I really need this." The tall male whined, his words slurred slightly but it wasn't that noticeable.

"Excuse me, you had a rough day at work?" The bartender scoffed. The taller male growled softly.

"Yes. We had a homocide in which a deviant tried to kill one of its masters and a new case on a deviant android spotted stealing with a little girl. I don't think I've had it very easy having to fill out my coworker's reports while he drank his soul into a deeper state of depression. Now, more vodka." The (h/c) haired male demanded, easily drinking the alcohol that many deemed to burn the throat when drinking.

"I don't understand how you're able to handle straight Vodka without something to water it down and yet you don't even hiss after drinking it." He poured one last shot glass before putting everything away and beginning to count the money in the register. (Y/n) put his head head down gently, not liking the intense aftermath starting to hit. "Hey, I'm closing up. You stayed here way past closing time."

(Y/n) gazed at the clock seeing it read 3:52 am. He groaned and got up, calling a taxi and leaving the bar. He tossed a $100 bill to the bartender, letting the other male keep the cash. When the car arrived, he was staring at an apartment building with a headache. He groaned softly and held his his head in pain, regretting getting drunk since he would be sober only moments after. (Y/n) stumbled slightly to his doorstep and fumbled his keys. He opened the door after unlocking it, almost falling over. Due to having a downstairs apartment, (Y/n) started to hear the faint sound of footsteps above him from his neighbor's android. The tall male smacked his head against the arm of his couch when attempting to lay down. The door closed and locked as the male let out a groan of pain once more.

"Shit, I'm so regretting going to that stupid fucking bar." He muttered softly and slowly fell asleep.