Final Preparations.

Start from the beginning

Looking up at him, her doe eyes widened.  Realizing now that he was teasing her, but not understanding why or what was really on his mind, she put on a scowl and went up onto her toes to close the gap.

"Mo Yuan.  I did not enchant you with magic, but I will say this.  If I had, not only would you not feel it when it hit, you would still be under it." she said softly against his lips.

Chuckling Mo Yuan could barely keep the rolling laughter in.  The arrogance was another defining reason why he had changed his mind.  

"Well, of course being in this form...." he said sweeping both hands down the sides of her body,  "..... I would definitely fall under your spell which is more than likely the reason why I changed my mind.  Even as a child you were very cute and exceptionally naughty, so I'm sure you used a spell of some kind.  However, unlike the Mortals, I doubt your true form or rather a Nine Tailed Fox in its true form would have the same effect." he said kissing her nose before standing up straight and looking down at her in his authoritarian stance he used on his Disciples.  And with a straight face, he held out his hand again to continue walking.

Staring wide eyed up at him, her large doe eyes began to narrow.  Ignoring his outstretched hand, her lips thinned.  How did he just manage to flatter and challenge her all in the one breath? she wondered to herself.

And it certainly was a challenge.  She had thrown a few spell in the past, but only to see if they would work, but really only having her family to try them out on, Zhe Yan was the only one who fell under them.  But seeing as he was a brother to her, he really didn't count.  But Mo Yuan was not a brother, and suddenly mischief flared across her face which Mo Yuan saw only seconds before she hit him.

Immediately she spun quickly into her fox form and before her true form took hold, an enchantment spell was thrown directly at him.

Blocking it just as quickly as she threw it, Mo Yuan stood looking down stunned at her true form. Ecstatic that his ploy had worked but enthralled with her fox form, he lost the ability to say a word, she was beautiful.  

 Now that she was a high Goddess, her energy and power were that much more noticeable and even more so having just opened her enchantment magic which had her electric blue aura pulsing vibrantly about her body.  He may have blocked her spell, but he was on his knees reaching for her in seconds.

Pure white and beautiful, he was enchanted without the spell, that he began to wonder if she had any idea just how lovely she was in her true form.  All nine tails were flaring about her body while her angelic face stared up at him with what looked to be a mix of anticipation and victory.  

The little minx thinks her spell worked, he thought to himself.  He would have laughed, but he was so enamoured with her loveliness, that he picked her up instead.  Then lifting her into the air to study her, she gently swiped his face with her paw.   

With his soft eyes twinkling at her, her own looked back at him in wonder, now realizing he had managed to block her spell, but rather than returning to human form, she instead continued to stroke his face. 

"Qian Qian.  You asked what the defining moment was that changed my mind......" he whispered as he admired every inch of her before very gently pulling her into his arms to embrace her tenderly.  "It wasn't a charm spell and nor was it the insolence." he said as he stroked her fur.  

Dropping her head down onto his shoulder, her tails splayed gently about the both of them as he held her lovingly.

"It was your innocence.  You may have caused a lot of mayhem and mischief but in this form Qian Qian, I saw the beauty of your authentic and perfect self.  I still do." he whispered.