💙Chapter 2- Theres Snow Place Like Home💙

SansPOV

"Welcome home, kiddo," I grin, a bright blue blush spreading across my cheekbones.

~Earlier that day~

I rested my chin against the warm wood counter of my guard station in Hotland. I slowly munched on the 14th or so hot dog that day, the bun getting soggy from not eating it for so long, and the condiments of ketchup, mustard, and relish, began to drizzle down my bony fingers. I sigh, heaving my eyes closed for just a moment of rest. If only i could be home right now, i would be snoozing the hours away on that lumpy green couch downstairs. The days seem to have been going slower and slower, and my tolerance for work has completely diminished by this time. I had noticed this shortly after the past summer ended, when they left, or rather, when she did.

I missed Mabel so much. After she and her brother had fallen down here and set us free, things had been a bit more eventful, and ever since they left to go back to their home in California once their summer vacation ended, my mind was nonstop thinking about her. About Mabel. Their was always something about her that just rattled my bones. But it felt good. I liked it. I wanted to feel it more. I wanted to be around her more.

A sudden flash of a figure of brown and pink flew across the trails of Hotland, heading in the direction of  Alphys' labratory. At first, I payed the flash of color no mind, it was probably just another monster who was a huge fan of that screwdriver with legs, Mettaton. However, I thought about how the flash's colors were very familar... almost TOO familiar... I thought about the bright magenta that had flown past my checkpoint, and my hot dog fell out of my hand as I realized it. 

It was Mabel.

My face flushed a bright blue in excitement as I stood up excitedly. Mabel was home, she was here, and seeing the direction she was going in, she was most likely going to Snowdin to me. I quickly swiped the beads of sweat that ran down my frontal bone, and snapped my fingers. Time and space become nothing and everything at once, as the ground was swept from my feet, and I was soon landed in the new, cold, and very polar opposite surroundings of Snowdin, my hometown. And sure enough, there was Mabel, running not too far ahead of me. Right before she was too far out of sight, I shouted: 

  "Well, well, well.... Look who decided to show up! I must say, things havent been as humerus without ya. We missed you.... No... missed you..."  I saw Mabel's figure freeze and jolt to a stop. After a pause that lasted a few moments at the most, she slowly turns towards me, her eyes widen in amazement in wonder at the sight of me. I, on the other hand was smiling from external auditory meatus to external auditory meatus at the sight of her, my cheek bones flushing a bright blue. It was almost bringing tears of joy to my eyesockets at the sight of her; I hadnt seen her in so long and she looked so... goregous. "Sans..." she murmured out, her body frozen with surpirse. I grinned even wider as I said: "Welcome home kiddo."

~End of Flashback~

I spread my arms wide, tilting my head to one side as I implied for a hug. Mabel began to dash towards me, and the closer she gets, the more I begin to tremble in excitement and nervousness. I transported my body a bit closer to her, so she crashed into my body sooner and harder on impact. However, the impact was a lot harder than I expected, and as soon as her soft, marshmallow body hit mine, I felt the wind knocked out of my rib cage, and I reacted with a cough. However, Mabel just clung onto me tighter, her face buried deep in my puffy blue jacket. Instincively, I wrapped my arms back around her, resting my chin on the top of her head. "I missed you so much..." She murmmuered, her voice muffled in the fabric of my jacket. "Nah, I missed you smore." I replied with a chuckle, a load of giggles attacking my jacket and torso underneath in response. Finally, Mabel lifts her face from my jacket, her face leaning up to meet mine. I reached a bony hand down to caress her cheek, both of our faces heating in response. "So, you gonna stay with us for the summer?" I ask casually, rubbing my thumb against her red cheek. She nodded rapidly, her eyes locked on my sockets. I blinked in comfort, gazing her up and down. "So," I murmur, leaning my face close to hers, blushing even harder. "Ready to go home?" She just softly smiled, whispering back to me: "Ready when you are..." I chuckled once more as I bopped my to her lips for a quick kiss, scooping her up in my arms, as i snapped my fingers once more, teleporting us back to my place once more.

I was so happy she came home that day. 

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! Been busy with new additions to the family, as well as setting up my twitch channel. I draw art for about 4-5 hours average every stream, so if youre ever interested in watching me create stuff there, find me there! Hope I can keep up with updates here, and hope you enjoy!