A Night Over (Pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

All of us are finished and May looks down at the silver watch on her wrist.

"Oh my goodness!" she gasps. "It's almost eleven! Girls, would you mind staying the night? I don't think it's safe for you to go home all on your own at night."

"It'd be our pleasure," Jami answers for the both of us. I just nod and stand. "We just need some pajamas."

"I think I have one extra pair," May says. "{Y/N}, would you be okay wearing some of Peter's clothes? Jami just looks more my size since we're around the same height."

"Of course it's fine, Mrs. Parker," I assure. "Is it okay with you Peter?" 

"Y-Yeah," he stammers.

"Then sleeping arrangements," May says. But my phone rings and interrupts her. I take my phone out and look at the caller. Father. Oh great. I pick up and put the small device to my ear.

"Hello?"

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

"I'm still at Peter's."

"WHY?"

"Well, his Aunt May made us dinner, and we got caught up in the conversation. We just now realized the time."

"Did you guys at least do some studying?"

"Yeah."

"Do you plan to stay the night?"

"Yep."

"But what are you going to wear? It's not like you'll fit any of Peter's clothes."

"..."

"You're going to wear his clothes, aren't you?"

"I don't really have a choice."

"What about Jami?"

"Ms. Parker has one extra pair of pajamas and it looks like they're the same size so Jami's wearing that."

"God, you're so small."

"That means I'll die last."

"What?"

"If the sky falls in, I'll be the last to die since I'm short. Tall people like you will die first. Then the short people like me will die."

"Okay then... Happy will pick you three up in the morning, okay?"

"You got it, boss."

"Goodnight {Y/N}. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I turn back to everyone. 

"Did Mr.Stark just say he loved you?" they all ask in unison. Jami says Father instead of Mr.Stark though.

"Y'all jealous?" I smirk. "Who's the favorite now Daughter 1?"

"Anyway..." Peter continues. "Jami will be sleeping on the couch and you... you'll be with me. On the top bunk though! Unless you want to share a bunk. But if you don't it's fine. I have a top one."

"I know silly," I giggle. "C'mon, I need some clothes." Peter nods and we walk back to his room. 

He opens his closet and pulls out a grey hoodie. I catch it when he tosses it to me and I compare it to my own body. The sleeves are a bit long, and the bottom of it reaches a good five inches below my waist. 

"I don't think any of my pants will fit you, so I'll ask May if she has any leggings," he says exiting the room. Now, I take the opportunity to get a good look at his room. I stand up and walk around. When I look at his cluttered desk, something catches my eye. It looks like a picture frame. Carefully, I move the other objects covering the picture and pick up the frame.