I feel my chest ache a bit when I see him smile at the mention of North's name. I mean, I know its because they've known each other for a long time and I'm just someone new to the mix. Heck, I don't even know if we're dating. It's like this attraction. I'm not going to tell him the time she slapped me and I clapped back.

"That's great. Of course, I'll come over. What are we doing? Please tell me, there is no ice cream involved." I pleaded.

"I see you've been hanging out with Simon. By the way, he doesn't like to mention it but he likes to get some coffee before he gets his ice cream. Iced Coffee." Markus assures. "If you hand him that, he just might forget about the ice cream you have. "

"I have to restock my ice cream. I think he scarred my kitchen." I sighed. Markus bathed out a laugh.

"Thank god, we're going to my place then." He tried to stop laughing by bitting his bottom lip. I can feel how hard he's trying to keep from smiling. Amusement is just radiating from him.

"Just start driving, Mr. Manfred." I pursed my lips in false irritation.

"Oh no, we're on last names now? Oh please, Ms. (L/n), don't last name me." He pleaded as he started driving onto the road.

"Redeem yourself then I'll think about it. " I grinned.

"Alright. I have plenty of ideas." Markus smiled. I looked at him for a short while before turning my attention to pressing the button to make my window roll down. I partially had my hand out the window and made wave motions in the passing wind. I watch the scenery pass by as I found entertainment with the wind. Markus turned on the radio and music drifted inside the car. I watched as a more familiar scenery came into view. Markus parked in the garage which I didn't know he had. I stepped out just in time to see the door from the side swing open. In the doorway you see Josh standing there.

"You coming? We're gonna watch The Target, Raken, Invasion, and 3021." Josh beamed as he took my hand and pulled me towards the living room. "I've been wanting to see The Target for a while!"

"I don't think we're gonna get to them all, Josh," I replied as I was gently pushed onto the couch. Thankfully, next to Simon who wrapped me up in a bear hug.

"C'mon, I think Raken's suppose to be a scary movie," Simon muttered before looking towards the kitchen then whispering lowly to me. "I'm surprised North wanted to hang out."

"You read my mind," I said while staring at the kitchen doors.

North walks out with two bowls of popcorn. She placed them down on the couch before taking a seat on the other side, ignoring me completely. I guess I should feel relieved. Josh took the couch in the right, almost taking up the whole seat when he rested his elbow on the armrest and had his legs up too. Simon leaned on me but not fully putting his weight on me. I wondered where Markus was going to sit. He was going to have to sit with her and I'm not sure how to feel about it. I think Simon saw my internal struggle so he pinched my cheeks. I smacked his hand away from my face and he just snickered to himself. Markus came with a tub of ice cream and a spoon for Simon but he also had iced coffee with him. Simon took the coffee. Markus demonstrated that for me and gave me a thumbs up which I did in return.

"If you're finished, can we start with The Target now?" Josh had a remote in his fidgety hand. He's really excited for someone with mad computer skills. I wonder what skills Simon, Markus, and North have.

"Alright, let me go grab some other things. Since we're gonna be here for a while." Markus chuckled when he walked away.

"If he's gonna be like that, I'm going to the bathroom." Josh dropped the remote on the coffee table and went towards the bathroom. North pulled out her phone and seems to be texting someone. Simon started playing with my hair. I thought about the note Nerve left me, the one that said fight or...i won't finish that. I seriously need to go see Carl. I need advice. The only people from my past is Carl and Leo. I was lost in the sea of memories, some I wanted, and some I didn't. Simon snapped me out of it by shaking me.