;month later

A month has passed by since the last Taekook interaction.

Author's POV

'Why didn't Tae come back yet?'
'Why hasn't he returned my calls?'
'Why is he avoiding me?'
'I saw him today, by accident, he didn't look me in the eyes and left before I opened my mouth'

I'm done caring.

Jungkook became lost in the world of drugs, alcohol and parties. He hardly was home anymore, stopped posting on Instagram. His friends, Jimin the only one that can hold an actual conversation with him.

The others end up fighting with him since he only see's him fucked up on something, stumbling around asking to stay the night, they do. But the next morning when they prepare to have a conversation he takes it the wrong way, explodes on them and runs out.

This recycled for a day.
A day turned into a week.
A week turned into a month.

Still no sign of Taehyung.
'He left me' Jungkook thought.
'Noone loves me' he cried.
'Save me..' he whispers.

"Jungkook wake up!" Jungkook whines hearing the loud voice and covers his face with his pillow.

"Nope you won't ignore me!" The person says again, rips the blanket off and reaches for the pillow.

Jungkook growls and pulls the pillow down with his eyes closed.

"It's too early for this bullshit, I had too much weed and alcohol, leave me alone Jimin!" He growls again and turns to his side.

But then it hits him.
That's not Jimin's voice.

He turns around with widen eyes only to be met with the crying and shaking Taehyung up against the door.
Jungkook sits up gasping.

"W-what are you-"
Before he can finish Tae runs over and hugs him crying.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! I took too long! I had to get myself free from my father and fiancé I never wanted!"
He cries making Jungkook sit there frozen shocked.

But remembered how many times he pleaded for Tae to save him.

He tried to untangle Tae from him but he won't budge.

"Please please listen to me okay?"
Jungkook sighs and whispers an ok.

"It started when I left the hospital"

A month ago

Taehyung looked at the hospital once more before leaving.

First things first, his father.

He was done being chained to the idea of wanting acceptance and acknowledgment from him.

He refuses to let this destroy his and Jungkook's life.

He wants Jungkook.
He will fight for him.