NextMornin*

˚  ·    +  ˚  .  ·   ✵ .
✫              ✵  
·  ·  ˚          ✷ 
  +          *   *

Taekook's POV

Jungkook woke up first, he slowly
began to remember everything that happened last night and sat there frozen.
He isn't sure how to think or even react. He sits there debating but the dark thoughts kept consuming him.

"He just wanted my body"
"He will throw me away now"
"Why am I so dumb?"
"I'm pathetic.."

And on that last thought he swiftly gets up and grabs his clothes and leaves before Tae can wake up.

Sopemin's POV

Jimin awakens in Yoongi's arm's while Hobi is laying snuggled up to him.
He smiles softly and feels like he doesn't deserve this.
He fell for his best friend only
to realize the night before and now
here he is snuggling up to two of their friends, one his best friend's brother.

Frustrated and sighs he untangles himself as Hobi sturrs awake,
"Where are you goin?"
He asks sleepy rubbing his eyes, parts of his bangs are sticking up in crazy ways.
Jimin chuckles and says simply he's heading home because had a shift today at the cafe he recently started working at.

Author's POV

He gets home and literally flop down on his bed, And puts his arm over his eyes and start to feel tears slip down, He scoff and laugh pathetically, feeling his heart break.

He also felt a tad bit guilty since Tae helped him out last night, and he wouldn't get that angry for his sake just for some ass...right?

Jimin barges in knowing his best friend would be there heartbroken.
He sighs seeing the weak sight of his usual cocky and sassy best friend.

He sits down next to him and immediately wraps him up in his chest, and pats his hair just like Tae did the previous night.

Kookie cries harder with mixed emotions of hatred against himself.

You see...Jungkook is the usual cocky and bossy Instagram model right?
Simply because of his deep self esteem issues no one knows of besides Jimin.

Because Jimin feels the same exact way, they put theirselves boldly out there to hide their major weaknesses.

And having someone step in and tear their wall down so easily frightens them to the core, hence they stuck together for so long because they were comfortable with eachother.

And of course Jungkook not knowing how deep Jimin's feelings lay sadly.

As they are comforting eachother in the sad silence, on the other side of town there are others feeling the same.

"Kooks..." Tae sighs as he's frustrated
He doesn't know why he left, he doesn't know Kookie's self esteem.
Maybe Kookie doesn't like him at all?

Maybe Kookie is just using him?
He starts to get mad, mad at him,  mad at himself, he doesn't know what to do.

Then his phone rings, someone texted him, when he sees the name he feels like he can't breathe.

It's his father, the one he hates more than the earth itself.

Yoongi and Hobi know Jimin, and they knows he's probably wherever his one sided love is.
They feel deflated but know it's going to take more than one night to open Jimin up to them.

While Jimin finally put Kookie to sleep, he hears both of their phones go off, and his heart stops seeing the names.

It was them.
The reason both Jimin and
Jungkook were damaged.

Their first loves.
Their first everything's.
And their first heart breaks.

It was a dark time,
3 years.
No one knew the full extent besides
them two.

Everyone assumed bad breakup,
but it was so much more.

Something that scarred them
for life.

Something they never
wanted to relive, but
they're back.

With a message saying

"Did you miss us?"

˚  ·    +  ˚  .  ·   ✵ .
✫              ✵  
·  ·  ˚          ✷ 
  +          *   *