WeekLater ˎˊ˗

🚫mention of rape&abuse

Author's POV

"You ready Guk?" Jimin says as
he looks over at Jungkook, he holds his hand as they open the door to Jin's house.

"Who is i—"
Jin is cut off when he notices the two familiar faces staring at him smiling.

Without wasting another second he engulfs both into a smothering hug crying loudly

"Jin what the fu—"
Namjoon says but realizes who he's squeezing and runs over to hug but trips over his shoe laces and face plants on the ground.

"Damnit Joonie! I'm over here-"
Jin shakes his head and let's go and walks over and picks Namjoon up.

"We need to talk" Jimin says and Namjin stare at them and realizes how serious both of them are, Jungkook being anxious clings onto Jimin's arm.

Jimin looks over and smiles telling him it'll be okay and they need to know.

"Call everyone"
"We will tell you why we left, what happened and how and why we didn't tell you everything about our e-ex's"

Namjin are frozen but realize how dire this is and everyone walks to the couch, Jungkook hugging Jimin while Namjoon calls the boys.

Not even five minutes passed and everyone starts showing up, after some hugging and crying everyone is sitting down next to the fireplace.

"Okay, well I'll start off since Kooks is still too scared" Jungkook lifts his eyes up and locks eyes with Tae as he looks back down and Tae holds every fiber of his being back to not wanna snuggle him.

"After that night at the party we both came home, you see Tae-"

Jimin stares at Tae as he lifts his head up while Jungkook digs his head further into his back.

"We, me and Kook's, we have issues, insecurity is the best way to put it. Just take that and times 10, we are scared of relationships and guys liking us more than just our bodies."
Jimin sighs as he pats Jungkook's
head. Tae is starting to understand
why Kookie was the way he was.

"And there's a big reason for it, it was by someone." He trails off holding back the tears while everyone is silent.

"Yuggy and B-Bammy" they both shudder at the names while everyone around the room clinch their fists, anger boiling up.

"You guys know about 70% of the relationship...they were your typical douchebags, cheaters, flirts only liked having sex, didn't care about our opinion and so on, for 3 years our self esteem shoot down the ground and we became nothing but their dolls"

Everyone was still silent and upset knowing this already but were scared what they still didn't know.

"It started a-about the second year of our relationship, one night both boys came home shit faced strung up on god knows what a-and they basically r-raped us and abused us"
The silence was broken by Jungkook's broken cry as he shakes while Jimin's tears roll down his cheeks.

Everyone was fuming now, they never knew this, Yoongi seriously planning murder, Tae right with him, Namjin very upset and want to push them out a widow and Hobi wanting to throw them off the tallest building in the world.

Yeah..they were very protective of the two youngest, always have been.
But now knowing what these two went through makes them want to blame themselves for not being there seeing any signs.

"W-we will start from the beginning, how we met them and what happened to us within the last week"

They nod and taken down notes in their head to tell the police later.
That's how mad they were.

【♡】

Okay so next chapter will be the back story to their relationship with the twins, and what happened within that week and I'll tie it together in the end so we can get back to the usual smut loving humor instagram :)

-will update probably later today