;his past

Thank you for all the feedback,
I appreciate it very much :)

Now let me tell you what this chapter will be about, I'll give you a small look into Tae's past, just to let you know why this has happened with his ex, what it has to do with his dad and why he walked away.

Author's POV

Tae grew up like any most other children, loved and surrounded by positivity. That was until his mother died from a car crash.
His father refused to take the blame so he chose to blame it on Tae.
All Tae wanted was acceptance.
But his father gave him none.

Tae grew up in a cold household ever since, his father never home and only cared about his business and money.
Tae grew up complicated, half of him ached for acceptance while the other part wanted to run away and let go.

He had noone, only people he would have used him or were just pure fake.
In high school he realized he was bi.
It was when he met Jennie.
She was amazing.
She was the school's angel.
She seemed perfect.

Well nothing is perfect,
He learned that after he caught her fucking in their bed with some random stranger. His heart broke, he left.
But he still wanted her, she was the first person to ever accept him.
He didn't want to let that go when he finally got it.

So, as ashamed he felt, he called her, texted her, sent her gifts, nothing would work though. She would ignore him or call him a creep.
He finally at his breaking point decided on to change himself.
Become someone he never was.
Cold.

So he did, he focused all into modeling, one night-stands, scandals, throwing money away, and lived a great life in America. But his father called, told him he needed to come back home so he can help with business.
Despite being hurt he decided to obey, maybe his father will actually accept him.

Well no, it wasn't that, he came back to his father yelling at him for his behavior and how it affects their or rather his look.
He also cursed at him loving both genders, Tae never felt so small and hurt. He decided to leave and live with Yoongi and Namjoon, his friend's he had throughout school.

They were never close but they were the only ones who were real.

And one day he saw Jungkook's profile and was shocked thinking it was Jennie, because they looked identical.
As much as he wants to deny,
he did become interested because he looked like her.

But when they started talking he was everything she was never,
real.

Jungkook is real, beautiful, sweet, sassy, funny, everything he ever wished to become, but he was satisfied to finally have someone as out of reach.
Jungkook was a blessing,
a fucking miracle even.

But good things come to an end,
his father once again appeared but with another thorn in his past, Jennie.
Apparently Jennie's father made an awesome deal for his father and on one condition, marriage.

Tae's father didn't hesitate,
1. Have more money
2. Marry son off

Tae felt devastated, but didn't know what to do, next thing he knows is Namjoon yelling at him, Jungkook crying, and Jennie posting an old picture they took together.

His head was spinning as he saw Jungkook lay lifeless on the street surrounded by crimson.
He felt cold and weak.

And when Jungkook looked so broken despite how broken he already was.
Tae broke him completely.
And he could never take that back.

Tae was hurt, he was guilty and felt so upset overall, all he wanted was to be accepted, but he didn't think of others, he only thought about his father at the end of the day.

How he couldn't accept the fact his father will never acknowledge him.
He pushed that idea on others and now he broke a small and fragile boy.

He won't let this happen, he will take Jungkook back, he will stand up stand up to his father for once and fuckinng let go so he can be happy with the only one he truly wants and the only want who only matters.

Jungkook.

But it will take time, he just hopes Jungkook will wait.

"Please wait for me"

Tae whispers walking away from the hospital praying the one good thing he ever had can still be fixed.

Ok how was it? Everything is connecting now right?
I tried my best to make it not so cliche 💀

Anyways, if I don't update again tonight I will tomorrow :)

Be excited and thanks for reading
as always dollies
xxx