LoveMeRight

Warning: long smut ahead, super kinky, be prepared dollies-

A/N:Listened to "Fetish" By Selena Gomez writing this.

It was later that night, Tae and Jungkook were cuddled up on the couch watching really lame horror movies when Jungkook was getting bored and an idea popped in his head.

He smirked thinking how easily it is to rile up Taehyung, they are covered with a huge blanket and Jungkook is wearing his favorite pink booty shorts, he stretches and uses this chance to slip them down without Taehyung noticing.

Jungkook moves over and sits on Tae's lap.

"Oh hello baby" Tae says peaking Jungkook's nose as he giggles.

Tae still haven't noticed Jungkook has nothing on underneath the blanket,

so he smirks and starts grinding against Tae's clothed dick,

Tae throws his head back and moans.

"d-dolly what are you-"

He is cut off with a low growl as Jungkook legit starts bouncing.

Tae squeezes his hips so tight it will leave bruises.

Jungkook mewls as he grins.

Tae starts to feel something missing when his hands slowly drift from Jungkook's hips to his thighs and theres nothing there.

He arches his eyebrow at Jungkook only to earn a giggle from the younger.

"Damn baby you're so fucking naughty" He bites his lip as he thrusts upwards watching

Jungkook fall apart in his lap.

They go back and forth like this for the next few minutes dry humping eachother until Tae can't take it anymore, rips the blanket off and throws Jungkook on the table.

He squeaks as Tae eyes him up and down loving this flushed lil bunny with only a crop trop and white laced thigh highs on.

"Shit..I'm so fucking lucky"

He growls watching Jungkook blush and smil shyly.

"He leans down and smashed their lips together,

moaning into the kiss, he bites Jungkook's

bottom lip as he moans, he shoves his tongue down his throat as

Jungkook wraps his whole body around Tae, back against the small

table as Tae uses both hands on the sides of him to hold him up.

He finally ends the kiss as a string of saliva connects their red and

bruised lips. Tae throws off his shirt and his pants, now he's only in boxers.

Jungkook bites his lip loving the sight.

"Want rough or gentle my doll?" Tae says leaning down sucking and biting