MoveOn;

writing from my laptop again since i enjoy this better, so spelling errors, and this will finally wrap up this lil bit and Saturday will be back to instagram, please let me know down below if you enjoyed this, i feel bad with this random dark twist i threw in halfway through the story, was it good? 

Auhtor's POV

"I'm so sorry we didn't know" Jin said sadly sniffling in Namjoon's shoulder.

Jimin looks over and smiles "no its what we chose back then"

he looks over at Jungkook smiling and leans down and whispers

"go to him dolly" Jungkook blushes as Jimin chuckles.

Tae is sitting on the other couch watching in confusion when Jungkook stands up blushing and waddles over to him shyly, Tae smiles as he stares into Jungkook's eyes.

"c-can I-" before he can finish Tae swiftly pulls him down by his tiny waist as he squeaks and lands onto his lap as Tae holds him from behind resting his head on his shoulder

"only if you agree you are finally mine"

Jungkook blushes again and digs his face in Tae's shoulder and nods shyly.

Everyone watches happily as Yoongi looks over at Jimin wondering if hes okay, but he doesn't need an answer seeing Jimin already waddling to him and Hobi and flopping down on them giggling 

He leans up and pecks Yoongi's lips

"Thats for always caring for me"

and he leans over and pecks Hobi's lips

"and thats for loving me"

they both blush and smile as they snuggle up together.

"awe my babies are so cute" Jin wipes a fake tear away, then the house bell rings as he stands up laughing at Hobi jumped at the sound saying "omg" in english.

"Hello-" Jin says smiling but immediately frowns seeing two guys he knows,

before he can just slam the door in their face one jams his foot and the other swings the door open and the door slams into the wall as everyone looks over.

Jungkook starts shaking

"babies we've come to pick you up"

Yuggy says smiling with Bammy next to him.

Yuggy looks over and sees Jungkook snuggled and shaking in Tae's lap as he glares at him holding him tightly protecting him.

"huh...you finally got enough balls to claim my doll?"

"he isn't your anything you sick bastard" Tae spits out as Jungkook is still terrified.

Before the twins can ever say another word they are welcomed by Yoongi's fast fist connecting with their face and Namjoon karate chopping the back of Bammy's head.

Everyone stares in awe, but Jungkook has to get up and run over to Yoongi as he hasn't stopped punching the already pasted out Yuggy on the ground, Jungkook jumps on Yoongi and pulls him back crying "s-stop it!" Yoongi immediately stops and hugs Jungkook and started sobbing repeating how sorry he was he couldn't protect him and Chim as Jungkook cried holding him back and Jimin joined in and then the dog pile happened again over the two now unconscious, bloody and just fucked up twins on the floor.

Not long after as they totally forgot about them until they started to wake up, Hobi tied them up while Jin called the police. Jungkook and Jimin stared from far away not knowing what to do, both Twins are now awake and tied up and enraged.

"you lil sluts! noone will ever love you!" Yuggy says 

"yeah only we can love you worthless pieces-" Bam gets cut off with an angry looking Jin staring down at him with a pan

"you see this pan? do you know how much force i can use to crack the side of your idiotic skull..hmm?" he tilts his head staring down and Bam shuts up in fear.

Not long after the police showed up and finally, Jungkook and Jimin can let go and move on.

"so this means you won't fuck around with Jimin anymore right" Tae says that night as everyone went home, Jungkook went with Tae back to his apartment. 

Jungkook looks over and playfully rolls his eyes "duh babe"

Tae squeals and squeezes him as he is sitting on his lap.

Jungkook chuckles thinking how he never felt so happy.

'

OKAY yayyy finally done with that. i'll tell you now this book is not even close to be done so don't worry, more angst and dark in the future if you liked this lil segment. 

now do you guys want a smut chapter next plus insta?

now they are finally together i'm thinking something  wild :^)

Thanks for reading as always dollies xxx

also i just noticed how short this chapter was huhuhu

sorry~