Part 43

Frankie's POV

All the squad cars pulled around the reck. An officer was directing traffic around the reck. I ran over to the paramedics surrounding Jane. She was unconscious and had a gash in her head. Then I heard a car screech to a stop behind me. I turned to see Maura walking closer. She was blacked out bye her head lights on her car so I couldn't see her face. She ran over to me. "Frankie where is Jane?" she asked. I pointed to the pile of paramedics and she put her hand over her mouth. "She's unconscious." I said before Maura ran over to her. I went over to Korsak who was shoving Markus into a squad car. "I hope that stupid cop dies you son-" Korask slammed Markus's door and he continued to scream and cuss. "How's Jane?"

"Unconscious."

Maura's POV.

I ran over to Jane who was lying unconscious on the asphalt. I tapped on a paramedics shoulder. He looked up. "Yes."

"I'm Maura Isles, Janes wife. When will you be taking her in the ambulance?"

"Right now, would you like to ride with her." Yes please. Just a second." I went over to Frankie. "Frankie can you take my car back to the station?"

"Sure Maura." I handed him my keys and walked to the ambulance. "Mrs Isles." The doctor said as he walked out from Janes room. "Is Jane ok?"

"Yes she's fine. Just a little banged up. She has a dislocated shoulder and she had to have 15 stitches in her head. She was bleeding a lot from her head so just keep an eye on the stitches. She is able to go home but no field word for at least 2 weeks, when he shoulder heals."

"Ok that's great." I saw Jane step out I her room and she look better than I thought she would. Her arms were a little bruised and she had a sling holding her arm up. She had a scowl on her face. I smiled at her and walked over. "Hi sweetie. How you feeling?"

"Crapy." she groaned. "Good! Jane Rizzoli I swear if you ever try anything like that again I'll kill you my self." I snapped. I looked at her face and broke out into tears. "I was so worried." I cried as I wrapped my arms around her. "I'm okay Maur...I'm okay." she put her good arm around me and kissed my forehead. Jane pulled away from the hug. "Jane, can we go home?"

"Did they find Sarah."

"Not yet."

"Then I'm not going home."

"Jane, you were just in a reck."

"I know."

"Jane you are going home and getting some sleep."

"But Maura-"

"No buts. Jane you are going to sleep. It's 1 in the morning." She groaned and followed me out of the hospital. I put my arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. "I love you Jane."

"I love you too Maur." I got Jane home but she was having trouble getting ready with her arm being hurt. I helped her get off her shirt and pants then she crawled under the covers. "How's our little skittle?" Jane asked pulling me closer under the covers. "Good. Kicking a lot though."

Jane put her hand on my bare stomach. "Yeah." Jane put her good arm around my waist and pulled me closer. She kissed me and I smiled. Jane gave you have to best sexy while your pregnant?" she asked smiling. I bit my bottom lip and smiled at her. I scooted closer to her and nuzzled our noses together. "Your so beautiful Jane." I kissed her again, not letting her answer back. I kissed Jane passionately and she ran her tongue across my top lip. I pulled away and smiled at her. "Let's go to sleep." I said snuggling closer and resting my head in Janes chest. "Good night Jane."

"Night my love."