Part 28

Janes POV
Maura came in the living room, her heels clicking on the hardwood, and stood I front of the tv. "Hey!"
"Off." She said. "Maura..."
"Off."
I clicked the tv off and Maura walked over. "What is it?" I asked her as she sat next to me. "I got us an appointment for next Wednesday at the fertility clinic."
"You did?!"
"Yep." I smiled and kissed her. "So Jane, do you want a boy or a girl?"
"I don't know really....But I do know that anything that looks like you I will be over the moon happy with." Maura smiled. "When are we getting married Jane."
"We can get married when ever you like."
"What about in 3 weeks."
"Where at?" then Maura's facial expression changed. "Oh my god. I haven't told my parents." She said. "Are they gonna like the idea of you engaged to me."
"I don't know....I wanted to have the wedding at my families castle. In the garden."
"Wait your family has a castle?"
"Yes. The Isles family was a part of England since the early 1700's."
"Wow. But Maur how do you expect every one to get to England. Ma is kinda broke and a plane ticket to England is expensive."
"My parents have private jets...I sound really rotten don't I."
"Of course not Maura." I rubbed her arm reassuringly. "Ok. Well my parents have two. They can fit 10 in each one. So Frost, Frankie, Tommy, Angela, Vince, Carly, Hope, Cailin, Cavanaugh, and your dad am I missing anyone."
"Nope."
"We can have our own jet." She said smiling. "Maybe I should call them." Maura grabbed her phone and called them.
"Hello mother...I have some big news...you'd like to see me...ok that'll be perfect...I love you to mother." she hung up and smiled. "They are sending the jet for me. It will be here at 10:00am tomorrow. We are going to Bristol England."
"Who's going to England!?" Ma came busting in the house. "Guess we have an extra passenger." Maura said smiling. "No Maur don't let her come she will embarrass me."
Maura smiled deviously. "Ugh..."
De
Next day
9:00am
"Come on Jane. We have to get to the Tarmac." Ma fussed. "Yeah Jane." Maura mocked. I followed them the the Tarmac entrance. There I saw a jet with a cursive I on the stabilizer. We walked to the plane and they let the stairs down. I followed Maura up the stairs into the plane. The plane seats where lined with white leather and there was white carpet. There were one love seat couch and one that could sit 4. Then on the other side of the plane there were 4 swiveling chairs that surrounded a table. "So what do you think?" Maura asked. "Cool." I said. I walked over to Maura and wrapped my arms around her. "So you like it."
"Well it's not the most amazing thing I've scene today-"
"Jane Clementine Rizzoli."
"You didn't let me finish Ma!" I hissed. "I was going to say it's the second most amazing because I woke up to you this morning." I said looking in Maura's hazel eyes. She smiled and kissed me. "That was sweet Jane." Ma said. "It would have been sweetie if you would have let me finished." I hissed at her. "Be nice Jane." Maura said. "Im always nice." Maura and I sat down on the love seat. "I can't believe we are going to England." Ma said. I smiled at Maura and she laughed. "What?" I asked leaning in closer. "Just thinking..."
"About what?"
"You...teaching our baby how to play baseball."