Part 42

Janes POV
"No Jane, the DNA match was a parental match. The man that kidnapped Sarah was her father."
"So Markus is the one who raped Carly." Maura nodded. "Should we tell Carly?"
"Not yet. I think we should wait until tomorrow."
"Ok." I leaned down and kissed Maura. "Thanks Baby. I'm gonna go see if I can find Markus."
"Your welcome Jane." She smiled then walked off. I walked through the halls looking for Frankie. Then he walked around the corner. "Frankie!" I called. He turned and looked at me. "Hey, Jane. I was looking for you. I've got something on Markus."
"Oh great." I ran over to him and looked at his iPad. "Markus just used his credit card at a Toys R Us on 34th St."
"Ok let's go see if we can catch him."
"I already sent two officers to go grab him."
"Nice Frankie. You've been kicking it in high gear lately." I said heading to the elevator. I rode down to Maura's office. "Hey baby." I said as I walked in. She was sitting at her desk looking down at her tummy. She looked up and smiled. "Hi sweetie." She looked up and smiled. "How are you feeling baby?" I asked. "Fine. I could use a kiss though." Maura asked shyly. I smiled and walked over. I planted a kiss on Maura's lips. When I pulled away Maura scowled. "That's not a kiss."
"What's that supposed to mean" Maura stood up from her chair and pined me against the wall. "I want a real kiss."
"Maura...!"
"What....?"
"You are acting silly."
"I just want a kiss."
"Yeah it seems like you want more than a kiss."
"I do, but we can't do that in my office."
"Maura-" Maura cut me off with her lips crashing into mine. She's acting crazy. But I just went along with it and wrapped my arms around her. "Hey! you two stop fooling around." I heard Vince from the door. Maura pulled away. "She started it." I pointed at Maura. "I didn't do anything." Maura said sweetly. "Please you had me pined against the wall, trying to take my pants off." I said in defense. "Jane we have an eye on Markus. He's in a high speed chase on highway 84."
"Ok let's get a move on."
I turned to Maura. "Bye." I kissed her and she bit me. "Maura."
"Bye Jane." She smiled at me then bit her bottom lip. I rolled my eyes then walked out. Why does she have to be so sexy while she's pregnant. I walked out with Vince and we headed to the car. "Come on Rizzoli, pedal to the metal." Vince said as I sped down the highway after Markus's car in my car. Vince was in his car with Frankie talking to me on the walkie-talkie. I sped up spending around the other squad cars closer to the front of the line. "Rizzoli! how'd you get here so quick?" An officer asked on the radio. "I'm just better than all of you at high speed chases." I mocked as I swerved around a mini van. I was pushing 90 when I scooted Markus's car. High speed chases are always so invigorating, they get your blood pumping. Korask was right behind me as I merged left onto the the out side lane. I picked up the radio. "Are there any other suspect in the car?"
"No, just Markus."
"Are you sure." I asked Vince. "Why."
"Because I'm about to do something really stupid." I merged past a few car then caught up to Markus. "Rizzoli what are you about to do?" some officers asked on the radio. "Fall back! I've got this!" I yelled into the radio then I slammed my foot on the gas. "Jane!" Vince yelled. I put the radio down and looked at the picture of Maura on my dash board. "I better not kill my self." I said before I slammed into the back of the Sudan. I hit the barricade and I saw blood. Then I blacked out.