"I asked you to pack your bags. How could you think that?"

"Cause you're Taehyung. Should you even ask?"

He lets out a chuckle and interlinks our fingers. I look up at him with a red nose from the cold and a smile on my lips.

"You look beautiful." he smiles.

"How? I have no makeup on and I'm cold which means my nose is probably red." I laugh.

"I guess that's how." he almost whispers.

I blush and look down. After that our cab arrives and we both get in. We go straight to the hotel, which is beautiful and warm. The decoration is stunning and looks... Expensive; which makes me worry.

"This hotel looks expensive. Why did you spend so much money if we're staying only a few days?" I ask as we open our bags.

"Let's not talk about expenses and boring stuff. We're here to enjoy each other." he wraps his arms around my waist as I take my makeup and bathroom stuff out of my bag, that is on my bed.

I turn around and rest my hands on his chest. I smile at him and give him a little peck before turning back around.

"By the way," he kisses my neck softly from behind, "We're having dinner with one of my close friends that lives here in Tokyo." he kisses again, "Cause I haven't seen him in so long and I want you to meet him." he kisses one more time.

"Okay, sure." I say, "When?"

"I think we should start getting ready." he lets go of me and starts walking towards his bag.

"I'll go take a shower then." I say and start walking to the bathroom.

"Should I join you?" he asks smirking at me.

"No... Not yet. You can wait a little longer." I chuckle and look back at him, who plops down on the bed.

"Aish!"

"Ah, Taehyung." I call him and he sits up immediately.

"Yeah?" he says.

I take of the sleeves of my dress and let it slide down my body and onto the floor before closing the door, a smirk on my lips as my back faces him, but I look at him from the corner of my eye.

"Ah! Why do you do this to me?" I hear him whine from outside the door.

I chuckle and get in the shower.

After we get ready we both arrive at the restaurant.

"Hayun, this is Yuta. Don't worry he speaks kor-"

"Hi, I'm Hayun, nice to meet you." I say in japanese bowing at Yuta and his girlfriend.

"Hey, I'm Yuta and this is Mina." he says.

Taehyung looks at me with his mouth hanging before saying.

"Guys, I have to talk to Hayun for a second, you two can go find our table." he says and they both leave, "Y-You speak japanese?" Taehyung wraps his hand around my waist and pulls me to a corner.