Date?//part 25

(Ella's POV)
It's now the next Friday morning, around 7:00am. I woke up at my normal time and hoped into the shower. When I got out of the shower it was 7:15. I dried my hair and got dressed for work.(It looks like this👇)

When I was done it was 7:30am

When I was done it was 7:30am. I walked out and heard music coming from Riley's room. Walked to Riley's door and knocked I heard her turn down the music and say "Come in." I walked in she was in a good mood. "Why are you so happy today." I asked looking at her confused. "Well... WILL ASKED ME ON A DATE!!" I smiled but honestly was kinda bummed because Mitch hasn't even talked about that but hey maybe he's not ready for that and maybe I'm not either. I quickly snapped out of my trans and said, " That's awesome when did he ask you?" "He asked me this morning when I woke up. He said it would be tonight!!" "Well congrats I'm so happy for you." I said well hugging her. "Now get ready love bird."
About 10 minutes later Riley came out looking like this👇.

"  About 10 minutes later Riley came out looking like this👇

We each ate a quick protein bar and got into the car.

In the car ride I heard my phone go off. I picked up and to my surprise it was Mitch.

Mitch🏒😊-
Hey I was wondering if you would want go on a date with me tonight?

As I read that I felt like I was going to faint. Do I say yes, or do say no. I mean Mitch is a great person he's kind, funny, sweet, etc. I feel he might be the one. I think I should ask Riley.
"Ry... i need to tell you something." "Yeah what's up El."
"Well Mitch just asked me on a date what do I do."
"Ella are you serious say yes!" She said very happy
"Are you sure I mea-" I got cut off by Riley.
"Ella are you serious he is not Chance and he will never be like Chance. You can't think that when one boy breaks your heart doesn't mean the next one will. Mitch is perfect for you, he's your heart break hero!" She said very serious.
"Ok ok I understand."

I get into my texts and go to Mitch's name.

                                                 Ella😊🙃-
                                Yes I would love to!
Mitch🏒😊-                                            ok great I'll pick u up at 8 dress normal!
                                                Ella😊🙃-
                                    Ok see you then:)

I turned my phone off and put it in my pocket and smiled as the car stoped.
"Come on love bird u don't want to be late." She said laughing
We got out of the car and walked in to the animal shelter.

*A/N thank you guys so so much for 700 reads you guys are awesome 👏*