heLp//part 14

*Mitches POV*

  I was walking out  with Willy behind me by like 10 feet. Him and I where talking about the girls that we saw during the game.
"Mitch do you think we will ever see them agin?" He said running up to me. "To be real with you i don't know." I said opening the door to the main hall.
   As I walked in I looked up and made direct eye contact with that girl. I had no clue what to do I wanted to run up to her and get her number but I was a chicken. "Hello, eaRth t0 Mitchell." "Huh, wait Will look it those girls" I said pointing with my eyes in a way so no one would notice.
"Wow it is them, what do we do?" Will said kinda in a panic. "I have no clue!"
After a minute of arguing we saw Matt Martin walk out perfect we could ask him. "Matt we need help!!!"
"Ok what is it!?" "Do you see those girls over there," I said pointing with my eyes again he nodded , "Well we where trying to find a way to talk to them, hElp!" "Awww baby leafs asking for girl advice!" "MATT stop they might leave soon so hurry!!!" "Fine, you should just say they look very nice and you wanted to know if you could have there numbers" " OML YOUR A LIFE SAVER"
I looked at Will and he nodded. We where walking over to the girls. TBH I was very scared, I wanted to hide but it's too late for that. As we where almost there a guy came up to them and walked up to the brown haired girl (the girl he likes) and kissed her my heart feel almost right out of my stomach. I should of known she had a boyfriend. Will look at me and gave me the, " u ok"  look. I slowly nodded my head no and began to turn around I knew it wasn't meant to be but before I turn around I looked at Will and said, "Go get your girl." He smiled and started walking to her....