Talking//part 23

*Ella's POV*
We just got to the rink and I want to talk to Riley. I need to tell her how I feel but I want to know how she feels two.

"Hey Ry can we talk before we go in?" I said. "Yeah sure what's up." She said more interested. "I Umm... I want to know how you feel about Will." She looked at me for about 30 seconds then said, "I mean Will is a super cool down to Earth guy, he's super nice and funny." "Do u like him?" I said in a questionable tone. "I mean yeah, wAit do you like Mitch." "I-I don't know, i mean he's a great guy and all but I don't know if I can trust someone again after what happened in my last relationship." She got very serious. "Ella you have to understand that Chance was just angry at you he said just because he was mad at u, u are nothing he said, but I can't keep telling if your not going to believe me." What she said was true I knew it, I need to stop thinking bad about myself and believe more. "Your right, but what if after I tell him about my parents and my brother, what if he doesn't want me in his life, what if-" I was cute off by Riley, "Ella trust me he will like you just the way you are, now let's go watch some hockey." I laughed and got out of the car. Maybe I should tell Mitch how I feel.....

*to be continued*

*A/N sorry I haven't been posting I have 3 finals this week and 2 next week but when school is over I will post more on this story and I will start posting on my NHL and AHL imagines so go over there any give any suggestions, thanks;)*