The right decision?//part 16

*Ella's POV*
"May I sit." I looked over and saw Austin Matthews. I scotched over and he sat next to me. "Why are you out here." He said in a low voice. "Just trying to get away from stress." I said looking down. "May I ask what that stress is." He said looking at me. "Ummm it's just think of it as this as a old old friend you don't talk to because they did something to you that made you mad but you kinda missed them and comes back runs right into a new friendship that you want to make last and now you have to choose between the two, well now I don't know what to do." I explained. "Ok I see, so how bad did they make you mad?" He asked. "They made me really mad but they helped me through so much in my life and had a really big affect on my life, but the new friend seems nice and I want to get to know them but the new friend is getting right between us so what do I do." "What do you feel in your heart!?!" He asked. "I feel that the old friend already has their turn and I should give the new friend a chance."
"There you go now you know what you want to do." "Wait how did you do that." I said shocked. "I have super powers, jk but I'm Austin." "Hi I'm Ella by the way."

    We exchanged numbers, I thanked him once again and started walking back inside. I hope I am about to make the right decision.