He Shoots He scores//part 24

*Ella's POV*
As we reached our seats we were sitting in the same seats as we were when we first saw the boys (Will and Mitch if you didn't know 😉). When we sat down both teams were just coming out for warm ups.

They started on there first lap not noticing us, but on the second lap they saw us and smiled and gave us little waves.

Soon as warm ups were over Riley and I went to go get some water and some food. After about 10 minutes of walking around we found a spot that didn't have too long of a line. When it was our turn to order I got some chicken tenders, fries, and a water. And Riley got a Cheeseburger, fries, and a water.

When we got back to our seats the zamboni was just getting off the ice. Soon after The Canadian National Anthem was done the puck was dropped between the two Canadian teams. (The game is Toronto vs Montreal).

After the first period the game was tied 1-1. With a goal by Will with a assist from Mitch and for Montreal a goal from Brendon Galleger.

Wail waiting for the second period to start I got a text from the Animal shelter saying we had a 12-6 shift tomorrow. I showed the phone to Riley and she nodded.

The second period went by really fast the Canadian gained a 2 goal lead to make it 1-3.

There was 5 minutes left in the third period left and the score was now 3-3 thanks to Austin and Matt. The boys where play hard you could tell that they really wanted to win. There was now 55 seconds left when the leafs pulled there golie to get a extra player on the ice. As they entered the zone time was going by super fast. Mitch, Will, and Austin made there way over the blue line. With 10 seconds left Austin passed the puck to Will than Will deaked Webber and pass the puck to Mitch. He shoots... and he SCORES. Everyone jumped to there feet with no time left Toronto had won the game. Everyone cheered there heads off. When I looked over I saw Mitch wink at me which made me blush as I put my head down.

After the game was over Riley and I went back home so we could go to bed. As soon as I reached my room I fell right asleep.

(A/N hey guys sorry I haven't posted I just finished school last week and have been sick all weekend and still sick. Also it currently 4:13 am, I can't fall asleep so that's why the chapter is kinda rushed. And lastly if you haven't gone to my imagines book please go over there and comment some ideas thanks.)