I Want You back//part 10

*Ella's POV*
I turned around and saw him. Chance, he walked up to us I saw Riley get tense, I looked at her and gave her the "it's ok sign" even tho I wanted to punch him.
"Hey Ella how are you, when are you coming home."
"Chance I'm not coming home, I'm moving out, and moving in with Riley." We talk on Wednesday that I would move in.
"WAIT, WHAT WHY!"
"One day I came home early and saw you and Alex doing it."
His jaw dropped, " El come on really that was a accident, it was one time thing!"
"Oh yeah one time thing, but isn't she here with you."
"Ella I don't love her I love you please I want you back please."
"I'm sorry Chance I can't you got me through everything and I come home and see you doing it with another girl, I can't just let that pass by. You...YOU CHEATED ON ME! I'm sorry but NO."
" Seriously El remember when I caught you flirting with some guy I let that pass."
"Actually he was flirting with me and I didn't do it with him like you did it with Alex. Now I'm going to ask you to leave NOW!"
"I hope you remember I'll always be here for you."
Riley barged in and said, "Yeah Yeah what ever just leave."
And with that he left. About ten minutes later all the lights went out and the announcer started to talk, I didn't really pay attention because I was thinking about Chance until I heard a name I knew, "And number 16 Mitch Marner!" We all started clapping. After the national anthems ( they where playing The Boston Bruins) the game was about to start.

* A/N WE ARE ABOUT TO HIT 100 READS THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT READS THIS I APPRECIATE IT😝
   -Ryanne*

Heartbreak Hero// Mitch Marner On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara