Cookie Dough

Recap~

Taehyung then smiles at the both of them shyly waving his hand.

"I hope we can be friends" Taehyung whispers shyly causing Jungkook to coo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one pov~

After the whole "meet up" tae went over to Jungkooks house to spend the night and he didn't bother to call his father because he usually wasn't home during the weekday and by usually its never.

The evil man is only present during the weekend which unlike other teenagers, Taehyung dreads the weekend. But the man never really spares a thought about the poor boy unless he wants someone to lash out one for dumb reasons.

For example one day Taehyungs father as usual would be on the couch barely mentally present from all the alcohol he's consumed, Taehyung walked in the door with a small smile on his face because a nice lady let him pet her puppy. And that ended with Taehyung having a black eye and many other horribly inflicted injuries.

That day Tae lost a little bit of his happiness because his father beat him senseless for the first time.
These types of actions happened many times before and they still do Taehyung is just too scared of the evil man to stand up for himself.

All of this torture caused Taehyung to keep quiet and stay away from any human as much as possible. But ever since Jungkook came around he opened his heart just a little bit everyday he would spend with the bunny toothed raven-head.

Anyways back to the present.

"Jungkookieeee~~~" Taehyung whined.

"What~" Jungkook whines mimicking Taehyung causing the more petit boy to whine again. Causing Jungkook to chuckle.

Taehyung and Jungkook were making cookies at Jungkooks house and the the bunny boy decided to wipe some cookie dough on Taehyungs cheeks and near his lips.

"Fine, fine ill stop"  Jungkook says wiping the cookie dough off of taehyungs face.

Jungkook got closer to inspect Taehyungs face to see if he got all the cookie dough remains off his face causing the boy to blush furiously.

"Taetae..... are ok? Did i wipe your face too hard?" Jungkook asks with concern wich made Taehyung furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"No why?"

"Because your face is really red"

Taehyung quickly put his hands over his face causing Jungkook to laugh out loud.

"Awwh why were you blushing Taetae?" Jungkook teased.

"Im not"

"Yes you are"

"No im not"

"I beg to differ"

"Well dont beg because its not true"

They continued to go back and forth until Taehyung got tired of the bickering and tried to walk into the living room totally dismissing the whole ordeal.

Key word "tried"

As Taehyung tried to walk away Jungkook  grabbed the boys waist a little too quickly causing Tae to loose his balance and trip over his feet.

Both boys ended up on the ground with Taehyung straddling Jungkooks waist. When Taehyung tried to get up he "accidentally" rubbed his ass on Jungkooks dick.

Jungkook groaned at the sudden movement and looked up at Taehyung with confusion in his eyes.

Taehyung just smirked at slowly got up.

Jungkook got up after a few moments.

"Hey kook"

"Yeah"

"You have a problem.."

"....."

"......"

"Ima just.."

"Yeah...."

And with that Jungkook quickly went to the shower to take care of his "problem".