Wake

(implied sexual themes no smut)

Amanda woke up with a pounding headache, she believed she had the worst nightmare ever. She reached over to the side to search for Adrian on the mattress but it was empty. Amanda sat up and rubbed her eyes and looked around the room. It wasn't her home, she sat up from the bed and tried to walk around but tripped. She fell on the ground hard and looked towards her ankle to find it chained.

Tears fell down her face when she realized it wasn't a nightmare but reality. She could hear footsteps walking up stairs and towards the door of the room she was. She climbed back onto the mattress crawling into the corner. The door opened to reveal Kevin, he just smirked at her before closing the door behind himself, in closing the two in the dark room. He walked towards the chair, pulled it in front of the mattress. He looked at her with his dark eyes with a smirk.

"I told myself I would find you again." he chuckles to himself "Ya know it was very difficult to find you considering you are a model with pictures on fucking Times Square. By the way great job with making your home surveillance central made it difficult to even get to you."

She didn't reply, she had nothing to say to him. He sighed before slouching his elbows into his thighs and placing the palms of his hands onto his cheek.

"So you're not speaking? What happened to my little Amanda who would come rushing to me everyday after school? The one that would moan under my touch or the one who beg me to let her cum? Oh! Just talking about can make me hard!" He moans out while smirking

She turns her gaze away from him, his comments disgusted her even though it was true. She didn't know the truth back then and she remembers the day vividly when she found out. She still believed that the pictures of gore was Bree considering she saw locks of dark straight hair, the pictures of Amanda of herself shook her to core.

"You've been tainted though, love. You let that bastard of a fiance touch you. Touch you in the way that only I should. You let the jerk fuck you and let him cum inside you? You're such whore! I wasn't even allowed to cum inside you when we fucked. I should have killed him then and there when I went to get you!" He says before sighing and getting her attention by snapping his fingers at her.

"What?" She snaps

"Oh now she speaks. I bet your thinking why didn't I kill you there right? Well my pretty specimen as you know from my psychological reports apparently I get off by despoiling other peoples pleasures. That and I just wanted you for myself, to have you. You're definitely a keeper, by the way sorry for trying to kill you before." He laughs at her anger

"Fuck you, Kevin!" She says

"Soon. Soon. I won't force myself on you. I'll let you come to me. For now I'll just pleasure myself to the thought you coming back to me." he laughs

---------------------------------------------