I woke up with the headache of the century. It hurt to even think. I forced my eyes open and closed them back groaning at the light.

"Cut it off." I whined.

"Can't turn off the sun Mom."

My eyes popped open and I saw my kids sitting the bed giving me disapproving looks.

I sat up, "My head hurts so bad."

"Yeah well that's what happens when you drink too much. How could you be so irresponsible?" Kennedi said shaking her head like I do when I'm scolding her.

"What kinda example are you setting for your sisters...and your kids?" Mila asked sounding like Mommy.

"You're so grounded." McKenna said.

"Okay, You can't ground me. I'm the parent, you have no authority to ground me." I said.

"We got permission from a higher power."

"God?"

"No, your mother!" I heard a voice say.

I picked up Mila's phone, "Mommy?"

"Yes and I'm very disappointed in your behavior last night. Behaving like some hussy!"

"What did Trina and Tamar tell you?"

"They didn't have to tell me anything. It's all over that ZMT show."

"TMZ Grandma." Kennedi chimed in.

"What?" I said grabbing my phone. Mila took it out of my hand as McKenna grabbed my laptop.

"Nope, no phones, laptops, TV nothing." She said as Kennedi unplugged the TV.

"I need to see-"

"Trust me Mom, you don't wanna see."

I whined throwing the pillow over me face and falling back in bed, "Ouch!"

"Well we're going to hang out by the pool, auntie Tamar and auntie Trina will be here in a few minutes. Don't leave this room."

"Stop telling me what to do!"

"Do I need to call grandma again?" Kennedi asked. I glared at her but said nothing.

"I didn't think so. Ciao Mommy!"

They left and I laid down for a few minutes until....

"TONI MICHELE!!!" Tamar yells coming into the room.

"Bitch my head is about to fall off and you're really in here yelling?!"

"Well that's how I felt when you were screaming the lyrics to Purple Rain in the car last night."

"And you yelled at all the fish in the fish tank; WHERE'S NEMO?!" Trina added.

"Then you flashed almost everyone on the Vegas strip."

I gasped, "What?!!"

Trina shook her head, "She's exaggerating...it was only like 50 people...most of them were elderly...a few of them were teenagers...they took pictures. So now your extremely amazing boob job is online."

"But don't worry, I told the press it wasn't you just some ratchet hoe that looked like you." Tamar said.

"Of course they didn't believe her."

"Simon must think I'm insane." I said thinking about how foolish I probably looked.

"Forget Simon! You need to worry about Kenny."

"Yeah. Besides, you already made out with Simon threw your panties at him." Tamar agreed.

"Literally. Who knew a thing could travel so far?" Trina said.

"I did?"

She nodded, "After you grinded on him for 5 songs..."

Tamar sat on the bed, "Then after you grinded on Simon, you grinded on John, Michael, Tim, Brody, that one guy with the eyepatch-"

"Frank." Trina chimed.

"Yeah him, and Eugene who was way too old to be in the club and his 18 year old grandson Tucker."

"Well at least he was legal." I said with a shrug.

"Well he is now...today's his 18th birthday. You grinded on a child." Trina explained bursting my bubble.

"Can this day get any worse?"

There was a knock on the door and I went to answer it with my sisters in tow. Simon stood there with an awkward yet friendly smile.

He held up my black thong, "Hey. I um came to return these."

"I guess it can get worse."

"Look, about last night, I'm not judging you. I'm sure plenty of women get drunk, makeout with some guy they just met two weeks ago, dance on 20 guys, flash a line of people going into a church, and yell at things." He stated trying to make it sound better.

I glared at my sisters, "They were going to church?!"

"Trina thought it was best if we left that part out." Tamar exclaimed.

"Oh and don't worry, the whole kiss thing is between us."

"Thanks."

"Well the boys and I are leaving. I have to go handle some business. We had fun hanging with you and the girls though."

"Same here." I said clasping my hands together. He hugged me and I took the time to inhale his scent. God he smelled so good. He pulled away and waved at my sisters.

"I swear if I wasn't in love with Kenny's stupid ass...I would...ugh I need some ice." I groaned as we watched him glide down the hallway.

"Speaking of Kenny, you may wanna look at this."

"Ugh can't you just read it to me? I need to find some aspirin." I whined.

"It says Kenny got arrested."

I spit out the pill in my mouth, "What?!"

👍🏽 or 👎🏽???