59.

Okay guys, I'm restarting from this chapter. Some things are the same some are not...feel free to read the last chapter (58) if you need to refresh on where we are...enjoy😀

* * *

Kenny

"Coby did you have fun at bible study?" I asked as we got in the car. I decided to go to get some guidance since my life is in shambles.

"Yeah. Can we go to your house now? I'm tired." He said as I buckled him up.

I chuckled, "Sure."

By the time we made it home we made it home he was knocked out. I picked him up and carried him inside. I took him to my room since the guest room wasn't ready yet.

I'm having it decorated specially for him. I think he's gonna like it. I took his shoes off and laid him down. Afterwards I went down stairs and grabbed a beer from the fridge. Just as I sat on the couch, the doorbell rang.

I opened it and there was Tracey on the porch. I never thought I'd see her back here again.

"Tracey, what are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"I heard Toni was in Vegas, I decided to stop by." She stated walking inside.

Closing the door, "For what?" I asked. She turned to me and took off her coat. She was left in black lingerie and high heels. "Whoa..."

"You like?" She asked walking towards me.

I used my hand to cover my eyes, "No...what are you doing?"

She moved my hands, "Look I know you feel guilty about Toni catching us, but you can't deny you felt something when we kissed. I can make you feel so much more." She said grabbing my manhood. I tried to stop myself from reacting but I'm a man and Tracey is a very attractive woman.

Plus, I was at 4 Mississippi already and she was still rubbing on me.

I moved her hands, "I don't want to feel anything at all if it's not from my wife. That kiss was a mistake. My mind was all jumbled from all the stuff going on in my life, I wasn't thinking clearly."

"But-"

"Tracey, it's not gonna happen. You're a great friend and that's all."

She shook her head snaking her arms around my neck, "Baby you don't mean that. We don't have to tell her it can just be-"

"STOP!!" I yelled pushing her back before she could fully unzip my pants.

"Aah!" She said as she fell onto the floor. I didn't push her that hard, but she looked at me with fear in her eyes. I'm not sure if it was genuine or not.

I looked towards the stairs to avoid her gaze. I saw Coby standing there giving me the same look. He ran back upstairs and I sighed, "Coby..." I trailed off hearing the door close. I looked at Tracey, "You need to leave."

********************************
The next morning...

Toni