Oh Sweet Buddha !

Me and Jas woke up in the back of some strange van.

Tyler: Look who's up. Little Miss Too Good For Tyler.

You: I like Trey!

(Thoughts: God, if you get me outta this, I'll give up Spongebob for a week I promise.)

Tyler: But who liked you first huh? Me! 

You: You. Are FUCKING. Psycho!!

Tyler: Rejection made me psycho. *snaps fingers* Take this one to the basement of my house.

Four men: You got it boss.

They take you by all fours and you scream. 

You: Jas wake up!!! Someone help!!

One of the men knock you out with his big fist and you end up with a black eye.

When you wake up you see Tyler standing over you and you try to move but you realize that you're tied to this very uncomfortable bed.  

You: Where am I ?

Tyler: In paradise 

You:This is not pardise, this is a fucking hell hole.

Tyler slaps you

Tyler: Show some fucking apperciation to your- our new home 

You: I'm not living with yo crazy ass

Tyler: I say otherwise. 

He untied your legs so he could take off your pants. You tried to kick him but he dodged the impact. After he took them off he tied you back up he untied your arms next to take off your shirt. You slapped him for staring at your "lady parts" & he slapped you back and tied you back up. He slowly started climbing on top of you. You started to cry a little bit, he was finally  gonna get what he wanted this whole time. He tried to kiss you but you turned your head. He grabbed your cheeks and made you kiss him. He started rubbing his hands all over your body. You tr to stop the tears but they keep coming. 

Tyler: Why are you crying babe ?

You: I'm not your "babe" !  So stop calling me that. 

Tyler: You'll always be my babe, no matter what. I love you. 

You: If you love me then why are you hurting me?

Tyler: I thought you wanted this?

You: ummm, NO! I want to go home

Tyler: Well to bad this is your new home

You: Wait where's Jas ???

Tyler: Oh I brought a special guest for her *smirks*

Just as he was about to take off your underwear. Trey and Khalil bust through the door.

You: Trey ! 

Tyler: Forreal? Why you gotta interupt the mood bruh?

Trey: The mood? She obviously doesn't want to be here

Tyler: Yes she does

Khalil: Then why is she crying ?

Tyler: You know chicks are hella emotional, or would you not know that because you're always sucking dick ???

Khalil: Fuck this nigga! 

Tyler and Khalil start fighting. While they're fighting Trey comes over and unties me. I grab my clothes and we run out of the room to find Jasmine. We stop once we hear screaming. 

*****

What's going on?

Why is Tyler such an ass ??

Is Jasmine okay ?

Do you like the story ???? 

~Morgan & Calesha <3