× cross dressing ×

Comincia dall'inizio

Jungkook started looking through all of the bags and taking out all the outfits that were in the bags.

All of the clothes had an aesthetic to them, with each having pastel colors and cute designs on them.

Then jimin turned around and told jungkook that the food was ready.

"Wow it looks delicious jimin." Jungkook said exited.

"They are just sandwiches with some juice jungkook." Jimin said looking at jungkook like it was no big deal.

"Haha it looks good though.." jungkook said looking down at jimin.

Once they were done eating and chatting a bit, jungkooks phone went off.

He answered the call and said a few things here and there.

"Alright I'll be right there okay.." jungkook said looking up at jimin.

Jimin just looked down as he finished his sandwich. Trying not to look a bit sad that he was leaving.

Jungkook got up stuffing his face with the rest of his sandwich and swallowing it all.

"I have to go jimin..." jungkook said ending the call and looking at jimin as he puts his phone in his back pocket.

Jimin looks up and nods.
For some reason he wanted jungkook to stay with him.

They weren't together or even a thing, Jimin just couldn't help his big crush on jungkook.

Jungkook then stares at jimin for a couple of seconds and starts heading out the door.

Jimin finishes his sandwich and heads off to his room taking his bags with him. He gets to his room and places the bags on his bed, which was nicely made and all of his room was nice and organized.

He turns to his closet and opens the two big doors. He then opens a secret part of the closet.

The closet is filled with pastel clothes and bright color shoes, shirts with light pink and mint green hanging on hangers.

Jimin then looks back at his clothes that laid in the bags on his bed.
He opens the bag and takes out the outfit jungkook thought was cute.

He blushed at the thought that jungkook was looking at his clothes not knowing he liked to cross dress.

He then got some clothing hangers that he had hanging in his closet and hanged the clothes in the closet.

He picked up a skirt and some cute socks placing them next to each other and went to his closet and picked out a cute shirt to go with the outfit.

He spread them out on his bed and took off his clothes and started to dress himself.

Once he was done he looked at himself in the mirror smiling at how cute he looked.
Jimin thought to himself how was it that he wasn't able to tell Jungkook what he felt for him.

Jungkookshi~

Jimin said out loud in a cute voice.

'I love you' he said while pouting and looking at himself in the mirror.

Jimin then looked up at his door through the mirror and froze.

"Jungkook" jimin said surprised.

He turned around only to see jungkook looking at him from head to toe.

"Jungkook I...I..It's not what you think really I was..."

Jimin was speechless. He couldn't even say his own name at this point. He was so embarrassed that jungkook found out this way.

Jimin couldn't hold the tears anymore and started crying covering his face of embarrassment.

Jimin fell onto the side of his bed and cried hard. He was crying so much that he didn't notice jungkooks warm arms wrapped around him.

Jimin looked up and stared right into jungkooks eyes.

"Jungkook i--" jimin said right before he was cut off by jungkook.

"It's okay jimin, I like this side of you." Jungkook said with a smirk at the end.

Jimin looked confused and stared down at jungkooks arms.

Jungkook then grabbed jimin by the chin and leaned in kissing him.

Jimin was taken back and didn't know what to do. His so long crush was kissing him. All Jimin could do was return the favor and kiss back.

They made out for a good 10 minutes straight and finally let go of each other.

"Jimin I love you" jungkook said while playing with jimins hair.

"I love you too jungkook" jimin said while blushing.

_**_

Hello my loves! Ik some of you won't like the end of this chapter but I want to continue it so just wait for that pls. I felt like I hadn't posted in a while so I decided why not finish it quickly and post something. Anyway hope you all like this a part!

- Author