"Of course, now hurry up, I don't like waiting." I say seductively, then push him off to rush into the bedroom. He runs after me and before I can lay down on my king size bed, he pushes me down on it, kissing me again hungrily.

*START OF SMUT*

My hands make their way under his shirt to slowly pull it over his head. Very slowly.

"Tease!" he pouts at me while removing my shirt also, but a lot faster. I chuckle at his impatience. He starts to work in the button of my black skinny jeans while kissing me fiercely.

After what seems like an eternity, he finally got my jeans off and his aswell. He grinds down on me again and I can feel the big bulge through the fabric of his boxers. Well, big is an understatement, more like huge, gigantic even.

We both remove our boxers, leaving us totally exposed to one another and damn I forgot how huge he is. But apparently he thinks the same about me, for he says "Shit, Ry, you're sure you're a bottom. You're so big!"

I blush at this, I nearly never topped, but actually that one girl said the same. "Do you have a condom and lube?" "Top drawer of my night stand." I wink at him. "Someone's prepared." He laughs. Thank god, he is not dead serious during sex.

"Hey, Bren?" "Yea" he responds. "It's been a while, since I last, you know... So, please be gentle with me, okay?" I whisper embarrassedly. "Sure, Ryro! Of course, I will be and I won't do anything without your consent, you know that, right?" he tells me honestly. "I do." I say. And I do, I trust him, he wouldn't do anything to destroy that trust, right?

He nods smilingly at me and then squishes some of the lube on his fingers. After circling around my hole a bit, he looks at me for one last confirmation. I nod and feel his finger slowly entering me.

I tense, but relax into it faster than expected. I hear myself moan at the sensation. He repeatedly pulls his finger in and out of me. The pain fades soon until he tells me, he's adding a second finger.

Fortunately, I can feel myself calming down and even pushing back already. It's way too long since the last time. I moan loudly and tell Brendon "More!" He's just about to add a third finger when I sternly say "No, Bren, I-I need you. Now! I'm not gonna last long anyways, so please. I just... n-need you inside!" I practically beg for his dick. "Ry, are you sure?" "Yes, now hurry up, please!"

Gladly, he obeys, my eyes are closed, but I hear him slick himself up, after putting the condom on.

He lines up with my hole, leans down and whispers soothingly in my ear. "Relax, baby, it's just me. I'm not gonna hurt you." He rubs his tip against my entrance and then feel the head pressing against it, until it pops in. I scream in pain, Brendon stops. "Are you okay?" I pant heavily. "Yea, keep going. Please don't stop." So, he doesn't. Carefully, he goes on. I clench my teeth until he bottomed out. "Shit, Ry, you're so tight." He gives me time until I adjust to the intrusion. I nod weakly and he begins to thrust in and out. Slowly at first. I hear him groan very deep and it's just about the sexiest sound I've every heard, so I moan in response.

My face must mirror my pleasure I receive now, pain nearly completely gone, for Brendon picks up his pace. I moan "More, Bren, more!" So, he gets even faster, thrusting deeper with every movement. Suddenly, I feel a spark of pleasure running up my spine and through my whole body. I moan so loud, I'm sure my neighbours can hear it by now. "Yes! Right there, don't stop, harder!" he must have found my prostate. "Fuck, Ryan." He hits my prostate dead on wit every thrust now. "Damn, Bren. I'm gonna come soon!" I get out, he pants loudly. "Me too!"

He leans down to give me a heated kiss on the lips. I can't even really respond, I feel so ecstatic. "Shit, Bren!" I moan loudly. Then he pushes in one last time and we come simultaneously. 

*END OF SMUT*

"Fuck, that was...damn!" "I know, right?" he breathes hard, looks me in the eyes happily and says "You look so damn beautiful like this."

I blush and kiss him, weakly because of the exhaustion, but still with all my heart. He pulls out and I whine at the loss. After throwing away the condom, he grabs a towel to clean us up a bit and lays down next to me.

"I just wanna sleep." I tell him honestly. "Same here." He takes me in his arms and I lay my head on his chest. "Hold on, Bren, before the day is over, I got something for you." I grab my jeans from the floor to get out the key I made for him.

I even put a little Jack Skeleton key chain on it to remember our first date. "Since it's our three month anniversary today, I finally got you the key to my apartment, so you can come whenever you want to." I tell him, while handing him the key.

He looks at me incredulously "Really, Ry? Oh my god, that is so cute! Thank you so much." He kisses me softly on the lips. I can't describe what I feel at that moment, it's just so overwhelming. After sharing the most intimate and literally everything with him, I'm even more sure of it!

I lay back on his chest and he protectively holds me in his arms.

A couple minutes of silence pass, while I'm contemplating whether or not to tell him, then I whisper "Bren?" "Mhmm.." he murmurs.

"I-I-I love you." My head stays on his chest, I don't dare to look him in the eyes and capture the look of regret in it. He says nothing for seconds, but then "Ry?". I still don't want to look at him, so he lifts my head with a finger under my chin, until I have to look him in the eyes.

He smiles at me as bright as the sun itself. "I love you too, Ryan." Did he really just? Oh my god! He loves me back! Could it get any better?! I smile widely at him and kiss him again, it's a slow, innocent, but long and meaningful kiss.

"You are my sun, Brendon Urie." I whisper as I lay my head back on his chest again. "And you are my moon, Ryan Ross."

Smiling, I close my eyes. The last thing I remember before drifting of to sleep is my Brendon softly playing with my hair and placing a light kiss on my head.

So, that was the smut. It was really hard, considering I had to get drunk while writing to not cringe the whole time. Anyways I want to dedicate this chapter to a special friend, because she doesn't feel too well right now and I want to cheer her up a bit! I hope that helped you even though, you're not the biggest smut fan, but there was a lot of fluff in it aswell. ;) Love ya!!