Everything will be alright

JM POV:

I was sitting in my room purposeless, quite bored to be honest.

Everyone was awfully busy these days for some reason and I couldn't understand why Namjoon Hyung wasn't letting me leave yet.

I felt suffocated in this house without him; I wanted to leave as soon as possible because staying here was a constant reminder of the memories which I created with him in this house.

My heart still hurt thinking about it; I wanted to erase everything that reminded me of him but was it even possible.

How dare he treat our love as a burden which he got rid of as soon as he had a chance?

He didn't even try to give Us a chance, he was just too eager to end everything when we haven't even begun, which sometimes had me thinking if he even ever loved me in the first place, or was I just a fetish, an infatuation, an object which he needed to have with him but got tired of it soon.

A part of me wanted to hate him for treating me like this, for never giving me a chance, for leaving me all alone suffering but the part of me that loved him was stronger.

Secretly I hoped that maybe staying here longer than I expected would give me a chance of seeing him again, maybe then I could make him believe in our love.

I wanted to leave but stay at the same time, it was a battle between pride and love and secretly I wanted love to win it, but what if I get tired of fighting it?

I was too busy talking to myself that I totally jumped out of the bed scared of my wits when a wild Taehyung entered my room.

"Jeez Tae, try knocking some time, I almost got a heart attack", I said holding my chest.

"Hehe, Sorry I forgot in excitement I felt like you should know this", Tae said giving me a meaningful look.

"Know what?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.