Chapter 11

Riley's POV

"RILEY!" Mike yelled. "You will not have any type of relationship with our enemy!" Avery scolded. A scowl appeared on my face and I slightly pushed Carter away from me and got in my car. Who do they think they are! I yelled in my head, Ughhhhhh. I stepped on the gas and sped off to our new HQ. Arguing with myself in my head, I couldn't figure out what their problem was. They are my biological parents, but they left me with a new born sister at the age of 12 with no where to go. No one to turn to, and absolutely no idea of what to do. They left me with nothing, then when I find them and decide to spare their petty lives, they think they can tell me what to do! They think they can run my life, just because I spared them and let them be in our lives they think they can do what ever!

The car come to a abrupt stop and in front of me stood HQ. I threw my car door open, got out and slammed my car door. They have my blood on fire! "GET OUT OF THE BUS!" I ordered, my voice booming through the clearing. I watched as everyone scrambled out of the buses and into the clearing beside HQ. "Families to the back, members up front! In a line!" I yelled. Everyone scrambling to get into places several falling over and pushing each other out of the way. A minute passed and everyone settled down, in a line and the families were grouped up in the back. "ON YOU KNEES!" I ordered. Everyone flinched and went to there knees. I grabbed a revolver and put in one bullet, "One bullet, if you decide to take it and stay in the gang, you have the possibility of dying anyways. If you want to leave, you die. So ill give you all a choice... One.. by.. One.." I say as I walk to one end of the line. I went to the first person and put the revolver to his head. "Stay or leave?" I ask. He stood a little straighter and prepared himself for what ever was to come. I nodded and pulled the trigger. With the click of the gun he closed his eyes and sighed with relief. I went down the line. Several minutes later I came to a small boy. He must be like 10, what is he doing here. "Son? Why are you in line?" He looked me in the eye and didn't say anything. "He's one of our newest members, he owes us for saving him and his sister from the streets." Mike spat. My blood began to boil again.

I slowly turned around and glared at Mike. Then a idea popped in my head, "On your knees." I say to Mike and Avery. Their face shows confusion. "You want to be in mine and Sophia's life, correct?" I ask, they nodded. "Then on your knees!" I ordered. They slowly went to their knees, "Now if you want to stay in our life you will take this." I say as I put my revolver to his head. He then stood up and went to walk away. "If you walk away.. you die." He stopped dead in his tracks. Then he turned and dropped back to his knees. I pulled the trigger, I did the same with Avery. "Now do not... I repeat! DO NOT! Interrupt me when I am speaking to my gang." I seethed.

I turn back to the boy. "What's your name?" I asked. "Braddon." He whispered. His head hung low. "Why are you in the line?... Are you scared of me?" I asked, he looked me in the eyes again. "My parents left me on the streets, and not long ago I found the baby girl in a ally, and then Mr. Evans found us and gave us a place to stay, food, and all he asked in return is for me to work for him, I owe him everything." Braddon said. My body felt as if it was on fire. "Son, you can stay. You don't have to work, I will let you stay here for nothing. And you owe him nothing." I said through gritted teeth. I pointed to 2 of the members I had already went through to come to me, they did. "Take them.." I pointed to Mike and Avery. "And put them in my office on the top floor, And lock the door. Then stay with them and watch them, I have a few words for them." I told them. They nodded and left. "Now go and take care of the little girl. I want you to go find a room for you 2 and then meet me in the dining room." I told Braddon. He nodded, grabbed the little girl, and went inside. Then I went on down the line and went to everyone. About 3 people tried to leave and were killed. The rest stayed.

"Alright everyone, go and find a room. Everyone better get along and stick up for each other. This is not just a gang, this is a family. Now can I get our tattoo artist in the dining room once you are settled down." I said everyone nodded and went inside with their families.

Then I went inside and saw Braddon holding the little girl. "So this isn't your sister?" I asked. "He narrowed his eyes at me and said, "Yes she is. We might not be blood but she is my family. I will do everything for her. I will die before someone else hurts her." He spoke with such force and certainty, that I knew he was serious. "Good, Well ill tell you a secret. The ones who saved you from the streets, are the ones who left me with my new born sister at the age of 12." Sadness filled his eyes, "You hate me now don't you." I shook my head no and stood up. "Do you have everything for her?" He shook his head no, "Alright then lets go shopping." He starred at me with wide eyes.

We went to the door, but before we exited, "Boss!" Someone hollered. I turned around and saw a guy with a big box, and he was covered in tattoos. Of course! "Alright let me get this over with." I said to myself. "Oh me too." Braddon said. I frowned at that. "No." I said and left no room for argument.

I walked in and got the red dragon tattoo with a crown on it on my right arm. Then I went and took Braddon shopping for little Kalley. We got her a crib, little clothes and diapers, along with blankets and a lot of other things. (In the next chapter 😘😘 yes i love showing pictures)
   When we got home, it'd been about 2 hours. Which means Mike and Avery have been in my office this whole time. Oops.. Another 2 hours passed and decorated his room. We parted the room and decorated half for him and another half for Kalley.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He has great taste

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He has great taste. Once we finished, the paint had dried and it was safe for them to sleep. They went to bed. I then walked up to my office to talk with.. Them..
  I opened the door and they were sleeping in the chairs. I let the guards go and get some sleep. Everyone had cleaned themselves and lets just say no one went to bed with a frown. I was happy, that was till my eyes landed on these idiots. I woke them up by banging my fist on my desk. They jolted awake, once settled down they looked at me. "So you helped him... And made him feel like he owed you?" I asked. They didn't say anything. "You see I'm not mad that you helped them and left ne and Sophia. I am mad because you mad him feel as if he owed you! He owes you nothing! Helping him is the least you can do!" I yelled. "Now get out of my HQ and remember our deal, the only reason you are alive is because you are to stay out of the criminal life and be in sophia's life. You are not to tell her you are her parents. I will tell her when im ready. And if she still wants you in her life fine. If not... Then fine. Now leave." I finished. They scrambled out of my office afraid if they dont hurry I'd kill them. With how they acted today i just might. Right before Mike left he stopped at my office door and turned to me. "I don't care if you allow us to act like you parents of not. We are you parents and you will NOT have a relationship with that boy! He is our enemy. And I will kill you before I see you with him!" He spat and then ran out the door. Once again my blood was boiling. I checked HQ and then left to get Sophia, once i had her I went home. A place i haven't been since the day I found out those dumb fucks took Sophia. Now it is my tranquility.
    I don't worry about losing any members during the night because apparently when I spared the men at the warehouse i earned their trust and respect. And "they would be honored to work with me." Yeah honestly I don't know why they trust so much but ill figure it out another day. Right now all i want is a shower and to sleep in my own bed.