Chapter 4

Riley's POV

*2 Years Later*

So update on everyone. Carter is now the leader of the gang, Daniel (the guy i helped also carters father) stepped down a few weeks after i stitched him up. Jasper is carters right hand, like i said. And the Red Dragons have gone into what seems to be hiding, and the skulls are still #1.

I am now 18 and I am in my senior year of high school!!!! Sophia is 6 and is in 1st grade! (No I did not cry when she walked across the stage at her kindergarten graduation.... Ok.. Maybe a little..) Anyways some big shit is going down today!! Because I finally am able to do everything I have wanted to since that horrible night my parents were beat to death.

In a week, I will start class at my new school, Sophia is going to her school, and now its time to tell you what's happening.

BEEP! BEEP! BEE. My hand hits my alarm clock shutting it of. UGHH mornings. I roll onto the floor, wrapped in my blankets like a cocoon. Groaning, I look up at my calendar. With one look I jump up off the floor, flailing around till my body is free from the blankets grasp. TODAY IS THE DAY! I scream in my head. I rush into the bathroom, take a shower, and get ready for the day. I wear a nice pair of jeans, with a white button up shirt and Nikes. I run down stairs, make oatmeal from breakfast. Once Sophia is up, dressed, and fed we head out the door. Sophia has no idea what my plans are.

I let out a chuckle as we walk up to her babysitters house. I Knock and get Sophia situated with the babysitter. Ill be gone all day.

Once that is done I race down the road, onto the bus, and to the dealership. Yup you got that right I am 18, have my drivers license, and am finally able to legally buy myself a truck. Once I pick out the truck I want I pay for it. AS we are finishing up paper work I surprise the dealership, I pay in full. YUP! You heard me, I pay all the money up front. GOD ! I have been waiting for this day since for ever. Once that is done I go, get my tags and make sure the truck is fully legal.

Then with a smile on my face I go and look at houses. Yes, we are moving out of the woods and into a real house. And I am proud to say that this is my house, my truck, no one helped me. It is all mine. I worked hard for this. And now I can give Sophia a real future. I looked through house with the retail people all morning. Then I saw this black and white house. It was big for just the 2 of us, but that's good. This way I can hide my weapons and other gadgets around the houses and have it look normal. Also if someone attacks I have more escape routes. Yea.. that's what I look at in houses... I know I'm weird.

The house is also less than half a hour from either of our schools. About a hour away from the underground. This house is perfect. We spent another 2ish hours signing papers, and once again.. I paid in full up front. I swear it is taking everything I have not to burst into happy tears. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon, buying furniture, moving our stuff into the new house, and setting up the house. Once finished, I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:30... I have been going non-stop since 4... UGHHHHH With that I look the bedroom next to mine. That bedroom has a door to the hall, and a door to my bedroom. The door in the hall is covered by a bookcase, and both doors are locked. That is the room my weapons will be stored in.