Chapter 8

Riley's POV

Its my last period of the day. My work phone vibrates in my bag, yes I know I shouldn't bring it with me to school, but today is the day I have that meeting. I don't have their names of anything so I just call them... well them.. As the bell ends, the bad boy and his friends run out the building. Well their in a hurry. I should probably learn their names, I inwardly chuckle at my thoughts as I walk out the class room. I pull out my work phone and check the message, its from them, the address on where to meet them.

As I walk outside to the parking lot, my home phone rings, it Sophia's school. I look across the street and see police cars and ambulances. I run across the street at full speed, and plow through the crowd now surrounding the school. As I get through. I push past police officers and into the school. I see the principal and our eyes meet. As soon as our eyes meet her face drops. Police officers grab me and try to pull me away, "WHERE IS SHE?" I yell at the principal. The officer talking to her waves the officers holding me back off. "Ma'am who are you?" He asks. "She's the legal guardian of.." She pauses. My heart stops. My eyes water and I fall to my knees. "What happened?" I whisper. "Some men came into the school with guns about 10 minutes ago, they.. they took Sophia." When she finished her sentence, my heart shattered. "They left this, its a empty flash drive, the police have already looked at it." She says as she hands me a flash drive. Its to light to be a flash drive though. The officer squats down next to me, "You can keep it if you want. We don't need it." I nod my head.

I stand up and walk out of the building, across the street and to my car. As I started to car, I pulled the "Flash drive" apart. A piece of paper falls out. The only thing on the piece of paper was a symbol. The Dark Knights symbol. I pull out of the school, go home, and get changed. I put on the jacket I use for missions and black pants, along with black shoes. I load myself down with guns, knives, and everything else I could fit. Then I put about 15 bullet proof vests, and 15 of every gun and knife that I have in the trunk of spider, yes that's the nickname for my Ferrari that I use for jobs. Once I've loaded everything, I climb in and pull out of the garage. Once I was 5 minutes away I sent them a text. "5 minutes out, and call me Death, The Angel of Death is to formal."

Once I got to the gate, the guard saw me and opened the gate right away. Good, I probably would have killed him if he asked questions. I pull up to the door and got out. My hood already up and I walked to the door. I knocked on the door and turned my back to it. A minute later the door opened and I heard a gasp. They've seen my tattoo. I turn around and walk in. I stop after I'm a few steps away from the door. "This w-way." The guard who opened the door said.

I followed him down a hall, up an elevator, and down another hall to a door. He knocked and then opened the door. Once the door was open, I burst through. "Give me one reason not to kill you all!" My voice boomed. I looked into an older mans eyes as I yelled at them. "Wait I know you.. I stitched you up about 2 years ago." I said in a calmer tone. I looked around the room and saw the bad boys from school.. That means their carter and Jasper. Leader of the skulls. "Skulls." I growled out. Everyone's eyes widened and I pulled my hood off.

I put both my hands on the tab le in front of me and leaned forward slightly. "Now give me one reason to not kill you all where you stand." I seethed. Daniel took a deep breath, "The Dark knights have kidnapped mine and Charles youngest kids. Their both 6 and that is why I hired you to take them out." I let out a small chuckle, "You should have told me. I would have took a.. less violent approach to killing them. and that's not a reason as to why I shouldn't kill you, its the explanation to why you hired me." I looked around the room, but didn't say anything. "Riley Taylors" I looked up at Carter. "Carter Evens." I mimicked. He narrowed his eyes at me. "You are the oldest daughter to Mike and Avery Taylors." He stated. I rolled my eyes at him. All of a sudden the few of his men in the room grabbed my arms, legs, and hair. "The daughter to the leaders of the Red Dragons." His face turned to disgust. I laughed at him, "Why are you laughing?" he boomed. "CARTER!" His father scolded. "Let her go!" Daniel yells. I just kept laughing. "You dumb fuck!" I spat at him. He glared at me and stalked towards me. "What did you just say?" He growled. "I said You dumb fuck! My parents have been dead for 6 years! I saw them bleeding out on our living room floor when I was 12!" I yelled, my voice getting lower and lower as I spoke. The memories of them on the floor bloody and bleeding. My eyes shifting to the floor. Quickly I pushed everyone off and looked towards Daniel. Then my eyes shifted to everyone in the room. Lastly my eyes landed on Carter. "Now if we are done bringing up the past, id like to find this bastards and get back the only thing that brings me any kind of happiness." I said tears brimming in my eyes.

"They have the little girl?" Jasper asked. My head dropped and I fell to my knees. A small sob escapes my body. Carter kneels beside me and pulls my chin up to look at him. "Is this The Angel of Death being weak?" He asked in a tone that you knew he was saying it to snap you back to where you need to be. I pulled my head away and looked down for a second before standing up again.

"Ok, so they were at the elementary school 10 minutes before it let out." I said and looked around the room. "Mark, I want every camera angle on the elementary, and every camera inside. Lets see if we can catch a face or a plate." Carter said. And then we went on our hours long search for this group.

"Ok I got them!" Mark yelled. We all ran over and looked. He was at a abandoned warehouse. All 31 phones were in the building which means that they didn't discard their phones, thank god! Everyone went to a small room full of gun racks. Most were empty. "Are you kidding me!" Carter yelled. "Them dumbasses took their guns with them!" He yelled again. Then a guard came around the corner. "Most of them went on missions boss." Carter sent him a deadly glare as did all the others. "so you mean to tell me that no one thought to tell us, that they were on a mission, or to leave us weapons in case something happened here." He growled. "what are we gonna use?" Daniel said freaking out.

I grabbed Carter by his hand and pulled his outside. When we got there I turned around and looked at everyone who followed us, well I'm glad they got some brains. As my eyes moved over them, I noticed they were looking at something. They were looking at mine and carters hands, which were now intertwined. My cheeks heated up and I quickly let go and turned toward my car. I gulped down the lump in my throat and continued with what I was doing.

I opened my trunk and felt someone's chest against my back. I looked over my shoulder at the person and saw Carter. My cheeks heated up even more, I just knew I was a tomato. I quickly cleared my mind and turned towards them. Everyone was gapping at my trunk. I rolled my eyes and put my hand on Carter's chest pushing him back a little, which was a mistake. Before I could pull my hand away, he put his on top of mine. I mean I liked it, I've liked him since I first seen him 2 years ago but never acted on it. "Alright everyone, gear up and get ready." I said pulling my hand away and going to the drivers seat. I quickly pulled my jacket off and slipped on a tank top. Once my black tank top was on, I stepped out again and saw everyone almost finished gearing up. I put my jacket on the roof of my car and reached over and grabbed a vest. I slipped it on and packed myself down, I had 2 small swords, a AK-47, a AR-15, about 10 other smaller guns, and 15 knives. I had 2 pistoles in my bra, and several knives lining my legs and arms. I slipped my jacket back on and reached inside the drivers side door and grabbed my Desert Eagles. Just before I put them in the waist band in the back of my jeans, I froze, I turned around and saw everyone watching me. As I finished putting them away I spoke, "What?" "How can you carry so much?" Daniel asks. I giggled and said, "The same way I can get all of this through airport security and kill a gang by myself." With that a winked at Carter. WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM!!

Before I could embarrass myself anymore, I got in my car and said "Let's go." Everyone scattered and climbed in vehicles. The passenger side of my car opened and Carter climbed in. Me and him both smirked at the same time and peeled off down the road.