Chapter 19: Got To Believe

~ Savannah ~

"Got to believe in magic
Tell me how two people find each other
In a world that's full of strangers" I sang while watching 'Got to Believe' on the computer.

"Ate ang panget ni Daniel Padilla" Monica said while braiding my hair.

"*gasp* HOW DARE YOU! I AM DISRESPECTING YOU!" I joked.

"Just saying" she said and started braiding my hair again.

"Nu-uh! You ain't braiding mah hair,You Daniel Padilla hating chic" I said slapping her hand playfully.

"I'm team Enrique!!" She teased and started,jumping on the bed.

"The porcelain guy?" I asked."What makes you say he's porcelain" Monica giggled.

"I saw him before and he looks like porcelain" I said,a little bit creepy.

"Chichay este Savy!" Darren joked,coming in with Lynelle.

"Yes Sir Joaquin?" I joked.We both erupted in laughter while Lynelle and Monica just stared at us weirdly.

"Kuya,You're Joaquin and my ate is Chichay right?" Monica said.He nodded.(Blushes)

"Well bagay ka maging Joaquin po" Lynelle said.

"Why?" Darren giggled.

"Cuz' You're ugly just like him" Lynelle giggled and ran away with Monica.

"Am I suppose to be hurt that my sister called me ugly?" Darren giggled.

"Nope,It's called love" I laughed along with him.

"Anyway,We came here to ask you if you and Monica wanna go to practice with me?" He asked while playing with something on my bed.

"Yeah sure! Gimme a sec to change.Oh' and send Nica in please" I said while pushing him out that room.

"Be ready in 5 minutes" he reminded me."Yes sir,Yes sir,3 bags full" I giggled.

Monica came in dressed up in a plain white shirt,denim jacket and shorts.

I ran to my closet and grabbed a black inner shirt which was topped off with a white unbuttoned polo and black laced shorts.I grabbed my black slippers and got my small black backpack.

"Ready" I said as I opened the door.He looked up and immediately smiled.

He stood up hooking arms with me "Let's go then,Ms.Tampipi" he wiggled his eyebrow.I giggled and rolled my eyes at him playfully.

(A/N: If you don't know 'Got To Believe' it's an AMAZAYN show starring Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo.If you don't know Kathryn and Daniel shame on you for not knowing the teen king and queen!.Joke XD it's k if you don't know them.But you could search Got to Believe in the internet and watch some episodes cuz it's nakaka-kilig!)
.
.
.

"We're here!" I cheerfully said.It was my dream to go to ABS-CBN.

"To the Voice Kids!" Darren said striking a superman pose then ran inside the building.

"Oh boy" I muttered and followed him with Lynelle We got to The Voice Kids place and saw that some were there.

Juan Karlos,Lyca,Sam,the twins,Darren (hart hart) and Twittle.

"Hey guys! This is my best friend Savannah! And you all know Lynelle" Darren said.

I didn't even notice his arm around my waist.I felt my cheeks blush and muttered a "hi".