Chapter 39: Best night ever

Before reading this chapter let's pretend that the One Direction's concert took place at Valentines Day.Okay? Okay.

Chapter 39: Best night ever

Savannah

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIESSSSS! OH OH OHHHH!" Me and Therese sang or more like yelled the lyrics out then started laughing.

"I think I'm gonna die.Darren,I'm gonna die" I said then started hyperventilating.

"You're just watching a concert.Chill" he said while reading something from his phone.

"Easy for you to say.We're fricking gonna watch One Direction live!!" Therese yelled from the back.

One direction's concert was today.Exactly on Valentines Day.How amazing is that?

We all got VIP tickets.How more amazing is that?

"I mean it's like gonna be so like amazing.Oh my gosh! Harry and his curls ugh it's so to die for" JK said in a girly voice just to tease Therese.

Yes,JK and Therese have tickets to see one direction.JK surprised us all that he bought Therese and him tickets.I swear I smell something fishy going on between the two.

"Whatever" Therese rolled her eyes at JK then leaned back in her seat.JK did the same thing then rest his head on her shoulder.I could see Therese's cheeks flush a light shade of pink and a smile form on her lips when he does this.

I mentally aw'ed at the two then turned my attention back at Darren who was fixing his "BriLIAM" shirt.Literally.

We all bought shirts like those.Darren's shirt is a black shirt that says "What a brilLIAM idea" in white letters.Mine is a maroon shirt with "I think this concert will be phenomeNIALL" written on it in white letters.

JK's is in a white shirt with "This dude is extraordinHARRY " written on it with black letters and lastly,Therese was in a maroon shirt with "I'm AmaZAYN" written on it in black letters but she also brought her white shirt that says "I'm fabLOUIS so shut up and don't disagree".

"Excited?" Darren nudged me.I nodded and smiled widely."You?" I asked him.He nodded then went back to reading something on his phone.

"What's that?" I asked while trying to get a look at the thing that he was reading."Lyrics" he said showing me his phone to see the lyrics of Midnight Memories.

"What songs did you learn?" I asked him."Well I already know What Makes You Beautiful,Little Things,Night Changes,Story Of My Life,You & I,Steal My Girl,Midnight Memories,Kiss You,Better Than Words and Happily" he said.

"Okay now let me test you" I said or sang in the same tone as Kiss You.Darren started laughing at that weird pun I made then nodded.

"Sing the chorus of Story Of My Life"

"The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time
Is frozen"

"Okay good,next.Sing the line Harry's line in Little Things"

"I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you way
You still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me" Darren sang then winked at me.

"That's enough because I need to sleep for a bit to build up some energy for later" I said with a yawn then slept on Darren's chest,his arms wrapping around me.

--

"That's incredible news,sir...Wait-what?."

"Darren!" I tried getting his attention since we were gonna go inside the concert venue already.