Chapter 9:Princess in Training

(SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.PLEASE READ.)

~ Darren ~

Last night was amazing.Skating and Biking definitely don't mix.

But maybe me and Savannah do.Okay where did that come from?

Today was my 2nd to the last day here in the Philippines.

I wasn't that sad since I'm going back here in a month or maybe less.

I was at home sprawled on the couch,watching tv and eating some popcorn.

Typically, a lazy day for me.

From: Therese

Hey can me and Savy come over?

From: SavyBoo

Please say no to Therese please!

Hmm...

To: Therese,SavyBoo

Sure you two can come over!

Therese:Thank you

From:SavyBoo

Thanks a lot Espanto.

Me:My pleasure

I almost forgot I was just wearing PJ's.

I ran upstairs took a quick bath and threw a white plain shirt on and basketball shorts and then ran down.

I fixed my hair in a quiff and then just sat down again.

Later on I heard the doorbell ring.

"COMING!" I shouted and ran out.

"Hey guy- Savannah?" I asked.

I was totally gobsmacked by her new look.

She dyed the tips of her hair a light brown color and curled the tips.

She wore a tie dye muscle tee that says 'Awesome' tucked in a black skater skirt and some black wedge heels.

Since when did I get into fashion?

Lynelle is really rubbing off on me.

But still I was surprised.This girl always had this boyish choice in clothes and then next thing I know she's in heels and skirts.

Savannah slung an arm around Therese for support.

"Told you so not to say yes.She made me walk in heels from my house to yours,And now my feet are killing me"Savy complained.

"S-Sorry" I stuttered still admiring her.

She looks so different.She used to wear marvel tanks,shorts and converse and now she was in a muscle tee,skirt and heels.Her hair used to be tied in a ponytail now it was let down.

"Aren't you gonna be a gentleman and let us in Espanto? Or will you keep checking me out" She mocked.

"Stop being such a feeler Cruz I was only looking at your hair" I lied,making way for them to come in.

"GAAAAAYYYY"
She teased.

"Anyway,what's up with the transformation?" I sat down in between them.

"Well we have this Grade 7 ball.You don't know about that since our teacher announced it before you started studying there" Therese explained.

"Tell me about the 'ball'" I asked.