Chapter 12:Challenges

Chapter 12: Challenges

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK I LOOK LIKE?
Short or long hair?
Curly or straight hair?
Small or tall?
Brown or black eyes?
Pure Filipina or not?

------------------------------------

~Savannah~

"I'm booooooorrrreeeeed" Therese complained for the 1000000th time.

Today we were just hanging out with Therese since she can't come to Boracay.

Can you believe it? We're going to Boracay tomorrow! Omg!

Bikini time! Hahaha! No just no.

"What do you wanna do?" I grunted,annoyed already.

"How 'bout let's do something fun before you guys leave me!" She frowned.

"I have an idea" I smirked.
.
.
.
.
"Okay and Darren paint that blue okay?" Then he nodded.

We decided to play messy twister!

We all dressed up in a white shirt and some shorts/pants and then started painting the twister mat with different colors.

"Done!" Darren said and put the paint brush on the grass.

"Okay ready?" They both nodded.

"Lynelle go!" I told the little girl.

"Okay,Left foot red" she squealed.

Then I felt the cold paint on my skin.

After a few more spins and moves we were like pretzels.Rainboooooow pretzels(Insert minion giggle).

My face some how was positioned near Therese's butt,my left foot was above Darren's body,my right foot was below Therese's body,My right arm was near Therese and my left was also near Darren.

"THERESE DONT YOU DARE FART ON MY FACE" I exclaimed.

"Let's start! 1,2,3..." Lynelle started counting.

It was soon at 50 and I couldn't hold it anymore.I let my arms fall which made me and the others fall,laughing and rolling on the paint.

We stood up,Darren helping me up.Our shirts and face were colored already.

Mine was more of a green color,Darren's was more of a blue and Therese's was more of a red.Hihihi Green and Blue ❤️.

Lynelle got my camera and took a pic of us.

I was riding Darren's back while Therese was in between Darren's legs,smiling.

I hopped off and started thinking what our next challenge is.

"Next challenge is.... !" I smirked,Them looking at each other,their faces saying "Help me this little girl would be the end of me asjfk".
.
.
.
"Let's do this!"

Me and Therese were sat across each other,water was filled inside our mouth.

"Okay here" then Darren showed us a vine of a kid singing but then someone stopped the music which made the boy look at her like he was deceived.

I spit the water out on Therese's face,laughing.

"YUCKKKK!SAVANNAH!" She complained,wiping her face with the towel.

I shrugged and continued laughing with Darren.

I filled my mouth with water again then Darren showed us another vine.