first off fuck your bitch and the clique you claim

'and you've got me all figured out now everything's new
and i don't know what to do'

'hayden?' i looked about everywhere in the universe to find him. i walk into the last room. 'boo!' hayden tackles me into the bed. 'you scared the shit out of me!' i relax knowing it was just him. 'yeah, my bad.' he chuckles. as he hovers over me i can feel his breathing fanning against my face.

he looks into my eyes slightly biting his lip. 'i would kiss you but id rather do this!' he tickles me causing me to burst out in giggles. 'hayden stop it!' i kick and shout. 'fine...fine...' he walks away and then comes back and continues.

later the crew comes back and we're watching a movie. 'ooh who made cookies?' johnny walks straight to the kitchen. 'nope! don't you dare touch julius, emma, noah, zoey, or tristan!' i jump up. 'too late..' johnny shoves about damn near julius, emma and three fourths of noah into his mouth. 'oh god johnny! what have you done.' connor fake cries. i frown before slapping him in the back causing crumbs to fly out. 'sorry!' he laughs. i roll my eyes going back to hayden.

'ok, so in this game, you shut the fuck up and let me sleep!' kenzie complains. 'you're lameeeee' hayden pouts. i hold up a thumbs down. 'let's play hide and seek!' johnny exclaims clapping like a little kid. 'ok...but also in the dark!' jayden adds. 'yeah!' everyone cheers. 'well im scared of the dark so ill sit out.' i try to stand up but hayden pulls me back down. 'ill be your partner.' he smiles. oh god his smile drags me into too many damn things.  'we all know why.' johnny smirks.

this sucked.