get some

and i thought what i felt was simple
and i thought that i don't belong. and now that i'm leaving i know that i did something
wrong
'cause ive missed you, yeah, i've missed you

'hey!' i yell when annie tries to peek at my cards. 'oopsies?' she giggles  . 'seven' i place my card down. 'bullshitttttt' johnny screams at the top of his lungs. i flip it over. 'boom loser!' i slide the stack to him. 'shit!' he whines. 'damn.' annie mutters. 'what?' i put my hands up in the air. 'i was hoping you'd be lying so you would lose' she explains. i dramatically gasp placing a hand on my chest removing it laughing.

'im just kidding!' she places a hand on my chest. it lingers there for a few seconds before she takes it away. 'okayyyy...annie your turn.' johnny realizes the moment we just had. 'oh ok...eight.' she quickly slaps it down.
'bullshit' i chuckle.

after the game we all sit and watch a movie. what you're probably wondering what i told annie to make her forgive me. well i told her i am sorry for kissing kenzie, and that it was a huge mistake. and it was. she layed next to me. the movie begins and she scoots a little bit closer.

'why the hell did you choose a scary movie johnny!' i wrap an arm around her. 'huh? oh, my bad. she has you anyways.' he turns back around and watches it. 'do you want to watch something else?' i ask her. 'oh no it's ok...' i can tell she's lying. 'annie...' 'i mean sure..' she gives in. 'ok, come on.' i grab her hand walking upstairs.

'get some hayden!' johnny yells from downstairs. 'shut up!' i close the door. i will murder him.