Kailanni - Chapter Six

I bawled into his chest as I told him everything what happened with Jevonne.

"I Feel like s-such a sket" I cried

"You're not a sket don't say that" He mumbled into my neck.

"Im s-so dumb" He squeezed me tight.

"Yeah you picked the wrong boy" He whispered. I sniffed. I looked up at him. "Im gonna be right back yeah?" I sat up

"Promise you'll come back?" I said hopefully, He nodded. Then left...

*Ja'Khel*

I went back to ends and went to yard. I got what I needed and then made my way to where he was staying. When I got there he opened the door, he saw me and grinned.

"Wagwarn breddah-"Before he could chat anymore shit I took out my shank and plunged it straight into his chest. He screamed out in pain, I held him twisting the shank as deep into him as possible.

"Do not, fucking call me 'breddah' Jevonne, we aint bredrins" I spat before dragging the knife out of him. He collapsed on the floor blood pouring out of his mouth and chest. I got the shank and left and made my way back to Kailanni's. She buzzed me up, I went straight past her and washed my hands and hid the shank somewhere. Its quick tings when it comes to people fucking with Kailanni. I love her. I hope Jevonne is dead, no remorse.

"Baby" I called, she came running into the bathroom. She's changed, she seems more fragile now. I pulled her into a tight hug. "I love you, real talks. Im sorry I walked away from you like that, I shouldn't have done that. You got hurt, when we weren't speaking because of all that foolishness" I hugged her tightly as she started crying softly.

"I just don't want to be hurt again"

"I understand that b, and I will wait for you until you're ready...if you want me" I whispered the last part quietly... I don't even know if she heard it. She just nodded. Jevonne made her so fucking weak, who's weak now? prick. She looked in the sink and gasped.

"Oh my gosh...Ja'Khel what did you do?" There was bare blood in it.

Shit...

"Umm...I cut myself" I lied

"Awww, let me see"

"NO!" I shouted, she looked at me "Its fine" I laughed fakely.

***

It was a couple weeks later. I've been staying with Kailanni init. To be honest, I don't want to leave her. I thinks she's depressed or something though...she's always crying and looking sad and shit. I feel like shit because I don't know how to make her feel better.

"Ok I brought you a teddy bear" I said holding it in front of her. She sniffed and reached for it, then hugged it tight. "Do you like it?" She nodded. I felt successful.

"Thanks" She said quietly...I hugged her and held her tight. She never leaves her bedroom anymore. I wrapped my arms around her, inhaling her sweet baby like scent.

"Mmm you smell good" I sighed; I bit my lip and looked at her backoff shit man. It was so round and delicious. My eyes started wandering to her thighs, then her hips, then her breast, the- SHIT! I patted the front of my boxers. "Not now" I mumbled. "Stay down" I hissed patting it again. Luckily Kailanni didn't notice and she was too busy watching TV. I looked at her again and my pieced stared rising again. "O my fucking hell" I groaned, Kailanni looked at me

"What?" I noticed she was still hugging the teddy tightly

"Nothing...how's the music thing going" I asked, she shrugged

"Im not good enough" I sighed, I weren't even on going into it. I buried my face into her neck.

"Mmm you smell good" I sighed and repeated.

"You said that already" She yawned. I bit my lip again. She was only wearing knickers and a vest top. When I say she looked sexy YOU DON'T EVEN RARSCLART KNOW! I threw myself back on the bed in frustration. She climbed on top of me and sighed as she placed her head on my chest. Any minute now she would feel it 5-4-3-2-

"ERGH JA'KHEL!" She screamed sitting up.

"Im sorry baby"

"Don't call me that!" She screamed even louder. She got off the bed "You're just like him!"

"Nah nah. Don't. Don't say shit like that im not" I screwed; she slapped her hand over her mouth. The one that wasn't tightly wrapped around the teddy.

"Im sorry" She said, I stretched out my arms to her

"Its okay" She collapsed on me, like literally just fell on me and started crying. She had fallen right on my dick...but now wasn't the time to cry about that. I hugged her and told her everything was going to be alright. She just hugged teddy and nodded.

"I want my dad" She cried

"He's coming back soon okay" She cried harder "Please stop, your gonna make me cry" I said blinking back the tears that where forming in my eyes and swallowing hard. She looked so cute man, she tried to stop crying by biting her bottom lip. She just looked sad...awww. "Ok you can cry but just a little bit" She burst out into tears again "I love you" I said, she stopped crying

"Do you mean it?" She sniffed

"I mean it" She sniffed again and snuggled up to me. I aint heard from or about Jevonne in time. GOOD! I hope I plunged the shank into his black heart. Fucking...prick. If I catch man slip- I clocked Kailanni had fallen asleep on me. I smiled and pecked her lips. I gently leaned over and turned off the bedside lamp. "Night baby girl" I whispered before closing my eyes.