Blissful Mornings

Start from the beginning

" You have to say that. " Alex smiled.

"No I really don't you are a stubborn pain in my ass sometimes, too jealous and massively insecure, which is crazy because no one else exists for me when I was in Gotham and that woman hit on me the old me would have jumped at the chance."

"You're not filling me with confidence here (Y/n). " Alex said cautiously.

"My point is the old me would have, but all I could think of once I got past the initial bling of attraction was you, she may have been hot but she wasn't you so she wasn't good enough."

Alex frowned as she hated to think of anyone flirting with her, this woman had been no different. "Was she really hotter than me?"

(Y/n) took a moment to take in the cut of her cheekbones, the delicate shape of her eyes, the slenderness of her lips and cracked a smile. "No one is hotter than you, for me any way you blow me away every time."

" Well, that does my ego good. " The agent smiled.

"If you could peer into my brain you'd have nothing to worry about ever again, I saw Sara the other day in her canary costume it did absolutely nothing for me."

" That's good you used to drool over her. " Alex replied with sarcasm.

"That was not my fault, it was jarring having that amount of boob on display, they don't look like that when she has them out." She shrugged, startled when Alex playfully slapped her stomach with her hand. " Hey what it's true. "

"I don't want to know about you and other women's boobs thank you very much."

" Oh yeah we could talk about me and yours last night, you were pretty vocal then. " (Y/n) replied smugly. "Though I couldn't quite understand you, you were very incoherent, not to mention rough on my hair, good thing I use a good shampoo."

Alex blushed harder, which was ridiculous because it was just her and (Y/n) yet the memory of totally losing herself in carnal abandon was something she'd never quite experienced before with anyone, the chef seemed to want to push her further than others ever had, share things with her that she never thought was possible. "You wouldn't want to..  well.." A startling thought hit her.

" What? "

"You wouldn't ever want to bring someone else along with us would you?" Alex shifted awkwardly.

(Y/n)'s eyes grew wide. "Are you crazy? I don't want to watch as someone touches you and I certainly don't want someone else  touching me, I know I've gone some wild things, Alex but I don't think that kind of thing ever ends well, they just bring mistrust and doubts, why you don't want to do that do you?"

"Oh God no I'd die if I had to watch someone else touch you." Alex sighed with relief, glad she wouldn't have to be the bad boring guy if ( Y/n) ever suggested it.

"Good because my excellent sex skills are reserved for one woman only."

" Me. " Alex proclaimed loudly and confidently, making (Y/n) throw her head back laughing.

"Yes, you."

"What do you think happened between Lena and Kara?" Alex whispered even though there was no need to.

(Y/n) pursed her lips. "Let's see." She reached across to pick up her cell phone from the bedside table. "Lena is bound to have sent me hate mail if things went super bad with her super."

Alex rolled her eyes at her very bad joke and settled her head upright on her shoulder so she could see the screen, there were the usual notifications from various social media outlets The Willow had a very large following, it had only increased after Cat had purchased it.

Alex watched her, (Y/n) was never precious with her phone she never hid it away or obsessed, it was refreshing to know she had or felt she had nothing to hide.

"That's interesting." She mused.

" What is? " Alex asked.

"Nothing at all from Lena or Kara, check your phone."

Alex reached to get hers opening it she took a few seconds to dash through notifications before turning back to (Y/n) stunned. "Nothing either."

" OMG. "

"Don't get too crazy and start imagining things. " Alex tried to calm her down.

"What else could this be? Lena would have tried to kill me by now if it had gone bad. "

Alex still shook her head. "Just don't get ahead of yourself before you have the full details. "

(Y/n) sighed conceding that her girlfriend was right. "Fine." She put her phone back down and settled back down into Alex's side, the only other best place to be was under Alex she thought devilishly.

"Alex."

" Hmm. "

"I've been thinking."

" What about? "

"You know these children we are going to have?"

" Yes. " Alex watched her face carefully. Has she changed her mind?

"Well I was kinda wondering if we'd be seeing more of your Mom then because I think it will be important, or she will be important to them especially because I don't really have a mother and I'd like our children to be close to your Mom. "

Of all things, Alex had expected to hear this was definitely not it. "Why is it important?"

"Because when my Mom left it was just me and Dad I want our children to have a family, and I think they'll have a pretty amazing one but it would be nice if they had their Grandmother more. "

"You don't think I see my mother enough is that what you are getting at?"

" Kinda. "

Alex smiled. "Is that you angling for an invite? "

(Y/n) shook her head. "No it just sucks when your Mom is a bitch like mine, yours is so nice I think to start it now would be good so when we are parents it won't seem like a new chore but routine, hey maybe she could move to National City?" She shouted excitedly.

Alex gasped loudly. "What no way (Y/n) calm down please I can't live in the same city as my Mom! "

"You live here with Kara and she steals pizza."

" She does it in a cute way. " Alex shrugged.

"She does it in a Kara way, also I think about your Mom a lot, alone in that big house, I feel sad." ( Y/n) admitted.

"She has friends."

" I guess. "

Alex sighed. "Fine we'll go and visit my Mom and when we have kids they can live with her and we'll visit them on the weekends. "

(Y/n) chuckled. "That solves our diaper changing duties." 

"I thought I already had that is your job woman of steel."