Our Stage

*Hyoji's POV*

As I was getting dressed, getting ready for my first solo stage, I heard a knock on the door. Having my manager open the door I instantly hear a loud group of beagles, not having to turn around I already know it's my favorite group UNB. Once my makeup artist said that I was done with touch-ups, I got out of the chair and walked toward them. I was wearing a light pastel pink dress with elbow length sleeves with white lace at the end of them. After hugging almost everyone in UNB- I reach my two favorite people, Feeldog and Euijin. I hugged Feeldog after him being a dork and making some dumb joke, I walk in front of Euijin, his hug- warm and tight, I smile and relax. After I pull away- I notice his clothes, white pants and the same color pink as my dress.

"Aren't you performing today?" I ask, worried that he won't be able to perform with UNB because of me.

"I am- but that's not until a few performances after your debut stage." He said with a smile, I had talked to my label about changing the intro performance to this duet with Euijin. And I was glad that they accepted, we practiced for weeks straight after the recording to make sure that this performance was perfect.

"Hyoji-ssi stand-by." The staff said as they opened and closed the door. Euijin and I looked at each other and smiled, we held hands as we made our way to the stage. As the other groups finished their performances, I greeted them smiling at them- seeing old and new faces. It was now time for Euijin and me to perform, going up on stage we were greeted with loud cheers from our fans- and others in the audience. I smiled and waved at them as we got into place, the beginning of the song started to play and the audience started clapping and cheering. A lot of people in the audience were confused at the song- normally my group was known for their powerful performances and strong female roles. But this song was the total opposite of that, I was the first one to sing. My vocal's changing from strong and powerful to soft and gentle, people were swaying along with the song as Euijin started singing. As the chorus came, and we began to sing together, I began smiling more tears filling my eyes as I realized something. Every leading up to this point was leading up to this. Leading up to our dreams- and even if we had to start all over again like we did on the Unit, I realized that we would do it together. And as the song ended Euijin came over to me and wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes, making everyone in the audience scream louder. After the lights went out, we quickly exited the stage and I changed into a different outfit for my official solo debut song. This song was also different from my group's normal concept, it still had that powerful vibe- but the only change was the lyrics weren't about trying to overrule and show that we are powerful. These lyrics were about trying to find who I was and not being scared of facing and showing them (I don't actually have lyrics but if you do want a song like this check out Holland's - I'm Not Afraid). After I was done performing- I was greeted by the members of other groups, saying how well made my song is and how they wish they could say the same. I saw UNB in the distance and Euijin was now changed into the correct clothing for his comeback, I walked up to him and hugged him. Now being engulfed in a big group hug as the rest of UNB started hugging us.

"Move or let us join." I heard Taena say as she pushed passed some of the members of UNB, I smiled and hugged her. As I pulled away I saw the other members of 'The Bullet' walking up behind us. I smiled as I was pulled into another group hug. And for the second time that day I realized how happy I was to have such loving and weird people around me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I think this is not only the fastest- but also the shortest chapter in this series, but this was the last chapter of this book, and as much as I'm going to miss it- I have two other books that you can read! And I would like to thank all the lovely people who read this, and I also want to say that- because the last part is more sentimental and heartwarming. I wanted to say that if you are having a hard time- feel free to message me because I would love to talk to some of you.

Anyway- thank you for reading, and if you want to read some more of my works, I have another completed story and I'm working on two right now.

UsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara