He's Mine

It has now been about two weeks since I've been out of the hospital, and I was now in the living room surrounded by all of- well most of UNB. Chan had a comeback, Feeldog was doing design stuff, and Hansol and Hojung were at their dorm sleeping or something. While Mimi, Juna, Taena, and Suyeon had thing's they had to do. They brought me mainly things that I could play with when I was bored.

"Guys, you didn't have to do this, I'll be back to normal before you know it." I said my legs stretched out onto the coffee table in front of me. Kijoong and Jun to my right, Marco and Daewon to my left. While Euijin was in the kitchen making me some food. 

"Pop pop, you know you don't  have to make me food." I said turning my head over the couch to look at him.

"No, I want to. You looked like you haven't eaten in days."

"Well I can't walk on my own and I can't really have a wheelchair in this apartment."

"My point exactly." He said now bring the food over to me, the others trying to get the food, but Euijin quickly slapping the hands away. I laugh at them and gave some to the youngest Kijoong, making everyone jealous.

"Thanks, noona." He said his cute smile of his face as he chewed. I ruffled his hair and started eating, making sure to give some food to the maker of the food and a little to the other members. 

"Euijin, help me up." I said reaching my hands out like a toddler, I really need to try and strengthen my legs- this is so humiliating. But I guess the others thought it was cute.

"Aww, look at them- I wish I had someone to hold." Daewon said making an anime chibi sad face, making everyone else laugh, as the laughing faded I was being carried to my room.

"DON'T DO ANYTHING- ow." Jun yelled, making me roll my eyes. Glad that someone slapped him, probably Marco or Daewon. 

"Euijin."

"Hyoji." The room was silent, not with awkward silence, nor sexual frustration (that was awkward for me to write) but a comforting silence.

"Hyoji- let's do some of your leg exercises, then we can go to your company." Euijin said, I nodded, him coming over to me grabbing my legs and gently moving them like my doctor did. My therapy sessions have been cut back since last week, because of how fast my body was getting better. After about an hour of leg exercises and Euijin giving me encoring words. It was time to go to my company, this morning I got a call from my manager saying that I had an appointment with our CEO, and- and that's all he said. As Euijin and I were walking, because the doctor said I needed to walk more, we were approached by UNME's, Angles (the bullets fandom name), and Waves. Them wishing us luck- hoping for a comeback soon, just normal things that fans say. But one fan stood out, she was a Wave, and keep giving me a stare, and Euijin noticed this too.

"Do you know her?" I asked as we were walkin away from the crowd of fans.

"Yeah, she was at our debut stage and fan meets, I think her name is Jeongmin." He said as we approached the entrance of the building. The meeting was about me and this company and the one thing that he wanted was for me to start working on a solo debut, I was happy, but he did say that I would be able to promote it immediately- saying that it would take a few months. Not for the song, but for my legs to get better. Being happy that I could start working again, after the meeting I- meaning Euijin helped me, I quickly went to my studio to begin on making my first solo mini album. After hours of working, I was finally done with making the melody and the lyrics. I heard the door open and close, thinking that it was Euijin, I turned around in my chair to see a female with reddish hair and eyes filled with anger and a gun in her hand. She looked familiar- wait.

"Jeongmin-"

"DON'T SAY MY NAME!"

"Jeongmin, what are you doing? How did you get in here?" I said slowly getting up out of my chair with my hands up in the air.

"That doesn't matter- but what does matter is that Euijin is mine!" She said trying to contain her anger.

"No, he's not- you heard what he said that night."

"He was lying-"

"Think of what he would want- would he want someone- his fan hurting someone he lo-"

"HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!"

"She right Hyoji." Euijin said as he approached Jeongmin, I felt my heart started beating faster, what was he talking about.

"You were only a cover-up, I really am in love with Jeongmin." He said walking up to Jeongmin taking her other hand and intertwining his hand with hers. I looked back from their locked hands to Euijin's eyes, they were filled with sorrow, they were saying I'm sorry, but there was also a hidden message.

"Really?" She asked turning to him. Euijin nodded making her smile.

" I knew shooting her was going to get you to finally notice me." 

"Jeongmin- I saw you all along, I was just blinded. Here, can you go get me something to drink, I have to use the restroom." Euijin said as he pulled out some cash from his pocket, shoving it into Jeongmin's hand, she frantically nodded exiting the room with Euijin. After maybe a few seconds Euijin came back locking the door and hugging me tightly.

"Okay, well talking about you standing later, but did you get all of that? You know, on tape?" He quickly asked I nodded I was going to start recording a demo of the songs before she came in, and when I turned around and saw her with a gun, I quickly pushed the record button.

"Okay, I called the cops they will be here soon, so please find a safe place to hide." He said, I nodded my head again and I quickly went into the recording booth, squatting down- out of sight from the window. I heard the door open once again, shutting my eyes tightly as I waited for the person to go away. Hearing the door to the recording booth door open my breath hitched in my throat. Feeling a pair of hands on my shoulders, I screamed- opening my Euijin's standing there in front of me. My screams turning into sobs as I lean into Euijin's arms, hugging him tightly. After a while I pulled away from Euijin, my eyes probably red and puffy, him weakly smiling at me.

"Is- is she gone? Did they get her?" I asked.

"Yes, she is." He said the door to the studio opened, hearing the sound of my manager, some of our members- from The Bullet, Bigflo, and UNB, along with the police. Euijin quickly stood up, helping me up, we left the booth and we were met with hugs from our family. After that, I exported the recording from before and put it on a flash drive handing it to the police. Thanking them, watching them leave, I turned back to Euijin and hugged him. Euijin quickly pulled away.

"Since when could you walk on your own?"

"About a week, but you guys keep babying me."

"I'm sorry, but I love you. And I never wanted to see you hurt."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): My heart hurt while writing this- but I think this story is slowly coming to a close- maybe... I don't know, but what I do know it that, this story will end with a happy ending. and so until then, please fill free to read some of my other stories- Untold Stories, I Told You I Love You, or my other fanfic called His Secret. And another fanfic might becoming out soon.

~RandomWriter